Search results

+
  1. Stormkahn

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are there any plans to fix no unit decks? they are still rampant and make players just quit Gwent [. . .]
  2. Stormkahn

Please will you allow Foltest to Zeal Neutral units again? that was a terrible change that limits creativity
  3. Stormkahn

Will we ever get a reworked Blue Stripes Commando art? the bald commando is uninspiring and any of the other 2 arts is better than this. Will you ever change it to one of the other 2 or make a completely new one?
  4. Stormkahn

First of all I wanna say that patch 3.1 feels like a step towards the REAL Homecoming, game is much more fun and skill intensive than the simple kill every card your opponent plays without thinking and also mulligan away your trash fodder cards. For the 1st time in forever in Gwent, I played...
  5. Stormkahn

Hello @Burza46 In Patch notes it says Temerian Infantry buffed to 4 points but in game its Tridam, which one is correct? I think Temerian Infantry should be 4 points!
  6. Stormkahn

Any chance we get some NR leeks from the new patch?
  7. Stormkahn

As an NR main and enthusiast I have to say Infinite charges are too binary if they ever get a buff, but if they dont the charge NR archetype will stay in the dumpster forever as a failed experiment or as if NR has 20 cards less than other factions. Are we gonna see a rework or a return of the...
  8. Stormkahn

@Burza46 Hello Burza, I know you guys will get a lot of whining this month, but I hope you will not listen to it and instead of nerfing SY you will buff everyone else to be as crazy and f ing fun as SY is, It feels so good playing actual good bronzes. Was this your plan with the release of SY...
  9. Stormkahn

I saw yesterday in my dream that you decided to rework NR because of how bad and unsatisfying it feels to play. Will this become a reality?
  10. Stormkahn

Are the people responsible for NR happy with its state in the game for the entirety of HC?
  11. Stormkahn

[More Battle-ready Warriors]

I miss in Beta Gwent, when you played NR you felt like you lead an army because 90% of your cards where armoured soldiers, knights, machines of war etc. Nowadays that is not the case, will you guys consider in the next expansion to make more battle ready warriors as cards for NR, instead of...
  12. Stormkahn

The shield icon is not that good, the colour isnt strong enough and the icon is very small and smooth, are there any plans to change it? Very hard to see for most players, unless you develop the game or play it as a job. Old quen effect from Beta Gwent would fit better and be more noticeable.
  13. Stormkahn

Even though there was less variety of cards in Beta Gwent, HC feels more monotonous, because every deck does 1 thing - damage/kill enemy units. Are you guys planning on battling this with cards the interact more with your board and help you build your army? and with cards with effects other...
  14. Stormkahn

Can you guys change HC Gwent to Beta Gwent for April Fools 2020? :p
  15. Stormkahn

Is the team planning on making bronze cards have more impact? Like in old Gwent you'd play a Kaedweni Cavalry on a Redanian elite for 20+ points and it had that feel good feeling to it that you cant find in new Gwent anywhere, cards seem to lack impact and bronzes were important back then, the...
  16. Stormkahn

Have you guys ever thought about rising the base power of cards across the board? It would solve a lot of Gwents current and future incoming problems.
  17. Stormkahn

@Burza46 Is old Dunn Banner light cavalry gonna return to Gwent? NR needs the love
  18. Stormkahn

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I saw on a reddit thread a request to bring back one of the most iconic beta Gwent cards, the Jebaited Dunn Banner Cavalry. Something like 2 power 6 provisions and if you are losing by 15 or more power they jump out. In new Gwent power levels it seems very fine, only good against monsters...
  19. Stormkahn

With the way base power currently is in Gwent, Control will always be opressive and asphyxic and engines weak. 1 power will be too much for damage and for engines to get, rising the base power across the board would allow for interesting decks and strategies to exist without snowballing and will...
  20. Stormkahn

@Burza46 Is Regis Bloodlust really coming out? He will be in every deck, this isn't good for diversity and identity. They will be the new unicorns, a card that everyone hates to have to put in their deck but have too, unless they are trolling. Neutrals like R:Bloodlust and Gimpy, gimp...
Top Bottom