Search results

+
  1. F

1.61 PS4 Pro Geralt's hair turning black in caves.

This is unfortunately still an issue with the latest "1.63" hotfix for PS4Pro & 4K TV's. I got feedback recently that they'll "look into these issues", however no future patches are planned anymore, so I'm not sure if this will get fixed.
  2. F

Hotfix for PS4 and PS4 Pro is now available!

I read somewhere officially that it's normal you still see 1.60 in the game menu, even with the hotfix installed. Because it's a "hotfix" and not an official new version of the game. So in short, when you install the 1.62 hotfix, it will still read 1.60 on the menu.
  3. F

PS Pro Patch 1.62 causing stutter

Can you define more accurately what you mean with "stutter"? I have played through last night with the new hotfix but didn't really encounter something of the sort. I do notice a slight decline in FPS compared to when I was running it at 1080p when the initial 1.60/1.61 launched (as it messed up...
  4. F

Hotfix for PS4 Pro live + Feedback from Witcher FB fanpage Mod on future patches

Anyone know if the ambient occlusion is included with this fix or if that will be an Xbox only feature?
  5. F

Hotfix for PS4 Pro live + Feedback from Witcher FB fanpage Mod on future patches

How do you notice this? Do you go into the TV settings under the video output? Or is it the Playstation that reverts to 1080p when you start the game? I'm playing using a Samsung UE55MU8000, but haven't specifically checked when playing the Witcher 3 if it sets itself to 1080 instead. How...
  6. F

Hotfix for PS4 Pro live + Feedback from Witcher FB fanpage Mod on future patches Greetings everyone, I reactivated my old profile (as I'm actually never on here) to make this post, as i felt it should address some important things. First of all, as announced on The Witcher FB fanpage a short...
Top Bottom