Search results

+
  1. BlindManMark

Is this game an rpg?

Absolutely it is an RPG. Still a few rough edges after 1.22 but getting better.
  2. BlindManMark

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Technical: Spawning/Removing the NPCs & Cars in extremely short distance to V. It is not immersive at all the see the car/npc appearing out of nowhere or disappearing immediately after V turns their head. Radius of 100m should be locked from disappearing/spawning. This would solve much of the...
  3. BlindManMark

Gender-free Romance Petition

Agreed. I say NO,and say it as a Bi male. I want more of what we already got in the game,not what to me comes across as social engineering
  4. BlindManMark

Hotfix 1.22

Excellnt work CDPR !! THANKS.
  5. BlindManMark

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

Agreed,I just hit lvl 50 a 2nd time,and think we wont see DLC and Expansions till years end,and that's totally cool. Lots of other titles new and old to play.
  6. BlindManMark

best voice acting of all time?

Top VA tied with 4 or 5 games I ever played out of hundreds played, yes ,but not the best. The 1st Planescape Torment is as good as 2077,imo off the top of my head.
  7. BlindManMark

What game are you currently playing

Outer Worlds,for a second time. I am loving it even more now then on my 1st playthrough. Done CP2077 twice now. Just over 290 hours put into Night City at 1440P on Psycho RTX settings. Runs and looks amazing ,except for the insanely bad GLARE you exp when driving in 1st person. Here is hoping...
  8. BlindManMark

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

Does CDPR have any intention to fix this issue ? Wy wife who has 20/20 vision and is playing on a different system, 2080Super with with nvidia 460.89 drivers on Win 10 x64 has the same issue. Its maddening.
  9. BlindManMark

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

Agreed. 2077 will be fixed,but,like Witcher 3 which was still buggy after a year. "Work in progress" is what we were ALL told. CDPR will fix this,but it'll take allot of time.These insane lockdowns are surely hurting development of games.
  10. BlindManMark

Now playing [music]

Freeze Tag - 'Dinner Party'
  11. BlindManMark

Interesting Little Article. 80% PC Sales 2077

I bought 1 for my PS4 Pro,and 4 copies for PC,none of which were refunded.
  12. BlindManMark

Now playing [music]

'Say Goodbye to Hollywood' - Billy Joel
  13. BlindManMark

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

THIS,above,FULLY describes in the best sense where we all should be. Be patient.
  14. BlindManMark

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Not the end of the world,it will come as will more fixes.
  15. BlindManMark

Hotfix 1.11

THIS...The ABOVE x 10. I to have noticed this on my PC using 460.79 drivers and 460.89 drivers on a high end PC. It was not like this before patch 1.10 onward for me. Lots of pop in now and LOD ugliness. Its pretty obvious whats going on,as others here and elsewhere on utube have theorized, aka...
  16. BlindManMark

NCPD doesn't have jurisdiction in Pacifica, but will teleport there to kill you anyway.

Agreed ! I hope CDPR fixes this stuff asap.
  17. BlindManMark

Thoughts and suggestions on NPC behavior after patch 1.1

Agree with the 1st posts OP,and yours Zebedee7. Still.I love the game with over 190 Hours into my 2nd play through. I think some of whats being seen and pointed out is possibly RAM limitations. Some of us have more then 16Gb of Ram CDPR in our computer systems,please allow for more...
  18. BlindManMark

Hotfix 1.11

Thank you CDPR.... 190.5 Hours in and loving it,bugs and all. Fix the Police AI and the police bizarre spawning BEHAVIOUR,and A.I. in general PLEASE. 1612206535 I have a 2nd gaming system with a Evga 2080Super and r5 3600,16Gb ram and nvme ssd 1tb using nvidia 460.79 and the fps is the...
  19. BlindManMark

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

A few weeks ? I suggest you shelve 2077 for the same time plus a few months as was the case with Witcher 3,which also shipped a bug ridden mess,BUT,after 3 or 4 months was quite polished,and very enjoyable. Its the XMAS Holidays in Poland,in a strongly Judeo-Christian country that this studio...
  20. BlindManMark

Cyberpunk restarting PC

Corsair CX series isn't the best,Corsair AX,HX,and RM/X are far better ,and this game is stressful in general. If your overclocking anything stop it right away,run all parts stock clocks.Run Memtest86 on your ram,what your describing often shows up with bad power supply,overclocking,and or bad ram
Top Bottom