Search results

+
  1. Cabbagehead12

Weekly Poll 7/01/19 - This Apartment Thing

Progression is key to my enjoyment, and being able to go up is a must.
  2. Cabbagehead12

Interior Exploration?

At 30% should be enter able in any given main location imo. An it doesn't need to be empty space syndrome. Expecting some interaction or function or purpose to most of them.
  3. Cabbagehead12

Chippin In - no old version planned

lol complains about punk music, in a game with punk in it and wants a softer tone...even though its supposed to be a rebel song.
  4. Cabbagehead12

Which character background will you choose?

I'm gonna wait for the expansion to pick my real choice. But for now its gonna be street kid.
  5. Cabbagehead12

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Surpised you haven't seen it. But this was from the reveal. So that's the difference.
  6. Cabbagehead12

Chippin In - no old version planned

I like the new version. Fits the world.
  7. Cabbagehead12

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Actually it did say it was a sandbox, but it related to the environment. Which seems to be less the case, but indeed narrative was the through point. This was with Mike Pond smith on stage. Also that list talks about not having a linear story, but it seems like we do have a more linear...
  8. Cabbagehead12

Post-game content

The lamest type of "end game".
  9. Cabbagehead12

If this is what its turned into. Then that would make more sense. Sucks that they don't talk about this more officially.
  10. Cabbagehead12

Pretty much The game is sounding less and less like a RPG but a action adventure with rpg elements and a dynamic social system.
  11. Cabbagehead12

They really gonna have to make that one apartment interesting. Unless its more of a cutscene hub.
  12. Cabbagehead12

Maybe it's metaphorical. Because you got to have more agency and control to do that imo. Especially in Night City, which houses the badest of the badest. You'd need some big backing. So you shouldn't be limited to such an unorthodox degree, as a resident. I mean not talking about owning a...
  13. Cabbagehead12

I didn't know there was criteria. Since Night City shouldn't be secondary and to my knowledge Night City is apart of that story. I mean you don't talk about it being a living world and it be secondary. That takes a lot of work, i find that odd.
  14. Cabbagehead12

An we aren't talking small exchanges either ( i believe in both demos, certain characters had millions in eddies). But huge amounts over time, i'm gonna assume as you progress. So like what i'm i gonna spending that on? it can't be on just vehicles, clothing, guns, weapon upgrades and implants...
  15. Cabbagehead12

Yeah i don't understand people's ambivalence towards these sort of world building, world interacting additions. That would make total sense. To add them so we don't feel like, the experience is repetitive. Because you can only kill, box, race and hax or do side quests. So many times...
  16. Cabbagehead12

yep, also at request of time/development. [Edited. -Drac]
  17. Cabbagehead12

Post-game content

good for you grown up adult
Top Bottom