Search results

+
  1. BoYoDes

Some problematic cards of Gwent (from before and) as of and including Iron and incl some Ofir

Nonsense. If it was even remotely balanced you would've seen them played competitively once in a while. As they stand right (power crept and all) - they are brutally over-provisioned. Maybe time to give them a 1STR or -1p buff, or maybe give them some Armor, to tank stuff like Rain or Frost, but...
  2. BoYoDes

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Hello! Where are my Morvran, Emhyr, Eredin etc. Leader cards and (some of) their duplicates? Vanished into thin air and not one dev EVER commented on them.
  3. BoYoDes

Developer Stream 09.03.2020

That's the thing - Slama specifically said "Don't mill your cards, cause we don't know what we'll be doing" (pretty much verbatim). Tell me what should I think after this disclosure? It's like they are stepping on the rake over and over again and never learn, only apologize that they did not...
  4. BoYoDes

Developer Stream 09.03.2020

I have ZERO sympathy for both Burza and Slama, ESPECIALLY after this stream. They were speaking gibberish, gave half-a--ed apologies, confessed that they DON'T KNOW WHAT TEHY ARE DOING (with the MP) and asked not to mill any spare cards... wait, what? How TF can I do that when you added the...
  5. BoYoDes

Some problematic cards of Gwent (from before and) as of and including Iron and incl some Ofir

But I thought that this was what Homecoming was for. :disapprove:
  6. BoYoDes

revert caretaker card

What exactly card will you replay with 14p Caretaker aside Scenario?
  7. BoYoDes

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Exactly what this game needed. Also: welcome to how veterans felt when when they changed the economy of the game after Homecoming. Should players expect this every year?
  8. BoYoDes

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

Please, I am not saying that Vilgeforz is a bad card - just that he can backfire, just like Tibor. You don't always have this huge card to burn with him. Ask NR about it.
  9. BoYoDes

No, you proved my point that "deck shenanigans" is non competitive. What is competitive is destroy/remove, maybe lock. How long does an infiltrator lives? Also - what a waste of design - if you play it (and it lives) R1, OP can replay it in R2 and it ends up in your deck again. What a great...
  10. BoYoDes

Please give me examples of currently competitive cards that can do that. For obvious reasons you can take Bribery and Invocation out of the list (maybe Cynthia, Vilgeforz and Tibor are fine, but the last two can backfire brutally => RNG). We are talking about two to maximum three cardsthat you...
  11. BoYoDes

Please give me examples of currently competitive cards that can do that. For obvious reasons you can take Bribery and Invocation out of the list (maybe Cynthia, Vilgeforz and Tibor are fine, but the last two can backfire brutally => RNG). We are talking about two to maximum three cardsthat you...
  12. BoYoDes

When a factions lacks viable engines to keep with the tempo provided by engines from other factions, it has to rely on something. Unfortunately I have to agree with @DRK3 about how NG was my top-top faction in the game and the pit that the devs dig for it after Homecoming, stripping it of...
  13. BoYoDes

Nenneke must change

One can argue. I personally hate waaaay more my board to be absolutely obliterated, than outpointed. Destroying every cad played is when this game is at its absolute worse.
  14. BoYoDes

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Yes, there is this Merchant something card, if you are not aware, and I've seen people tech it just like they do Bomb Heaver. Maybe if you've played the game long enough you'll know why Heatwave's ability is way stronger than Invocation too.
  15. BoYoDes

First of all I'd tell you don't waste your time on Monsters (MS/MO) right now and switch the faction. They are at the bottom of the barrel for months. Maybe even before Poison was introduced, which killed their design around tall units. Second: ropers will rope no matter what faction they play...
  16. BoYoDes

Game is missing something...

The game is missing itself. It's not engaging or if it is, the games take way too long, thus making you getting bored of it quicker. While in OB one game was roughly 7 to 10 minutes, today a game is in the range of 15 minutes. Everybody hated Mill back than and the most common complain about it...
  17. BoYoDes

With the recent expansion there's a decent chance if you don't use your leader ability to pull that card out of your deck immediately, that OP will have a card to counter your Invocation and retrieve the stolen card (more often this happens in the case of Scenario). If it is something buffed...
  18. BoYoDes

Better is debatable, as there are cards that can turn her against the OP that played her originally. Banishing a card from the game on the other hand is a REALLY powerful mechanic. With more tools to use her, Invocation may be in need for a provision adjustment, but I'll say it again - way more...
  19. BoYoDes

I have to say CDPR tried really hard and succeeded to make my favorite faction as obnoxious as it can be. They've sucked all the fun out of the faction and left it with frustration and annoyance when you encounter them on ladder. Same goes when you try to construct a deck and left with pretty...
  20. BoYoDes

Why was Epidemic changed?

I agree that the card would have been way better when there were way more Portal shenanigans. Still there are quite a few strong 4p engines, but usually you destroy them with a faction specific card. Like everything else since HC - the card lacks taste, but can still be used as a viable counter...
Top Bottom