Search results

+
  1. Sild

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

Try restarting the store app
  2. Sild

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

Rare? You mean tier 3 aka blue items? You get regular blue stuff at like lvl 20. As for tier 4 i started finding purple stuff, mostly consumables and crafting stuff at around lvl 25. What exacly do you want out of the game though? Too get OP? You can do that no prob just change difficulty my...
  3. Sild

Level scaling ruins the game

Idk, i don't have any serious issues with the progression system as it is now. From what i could gather, "normal" difficulty is tougher than it used to be and "hard" difficulty is easier than before. If anything i find that i'm not really trying to keep up with the competition but to keep up...
  4. Sild

Dodging in melee combat

Dodging is functional but it has to be timed right since the melee attacks of NPC's are kind of homing attacks and you can't spam it since you will run out of stamina. There's also a perk in the reflex tree that turns your dodge into a dash - basically the same but faster and more distance...
  5. Sild

How do I throw a knife?

Knives are classed as throwing weapons. For example: Katanas are not in the same category as knives. To use and throw a knife you need to press the "aim down sights" button then the "attack" button. No perks/cyberware needed. Pressing just the "attack" button will have V just slash with it.
  6. Sild

Update 2.0

Just want to say i'm blown away by the update. I haven't played since i finished the game way back when it came out but i don't remember it looking so pretty and running so well even though my specs are the same. Like... I've been playing Starfield since release and this feels miles above in...
  7. Sild

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

I actually liked this reveal better than the first one. Sound design is more fitting. Combat isn't too different but still makes it seem like you're playing a character with superior abilities to a human.. maybe even more so than before. And what few characters were shown at least they didn't...
  8. Sild

Also of particular note: "For the first time in a Vampire: The Masquerade video game, players will take on the role of an elder vampire." Quite an interesting spin and departure from before.
  9. Sild

"Dear Bloodlines fans, It’s been quite a while between updates while we’ve had our heads down working on the game. We remain just as dedicated to delivering a great Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines game as we were when we announced, and are looking forward to showing you more in September...
  10. Sild

The General Videogame Thread

More S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is always nice.
  11. Sild

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

The thing with Elden Ring is that, unlike other Souls games (from what i understand, since i didn't play any of the Dark Souls) is that you can tackle bosses at your own pace either early (low lvl) or later whan you have some more levels/better gear which will make it considerably easier. And...
  12. Sild

I actually never played a Souls-like before this (unless Sekiro qualifies as a souls-like? but i didn't finish it) Mostly just got it on a whim to see what the hell was the fuss all about, thinking i'll probably refund it in a couple of hours... oh ho hoh was i wrong. Before i knew it 300h...
  13. Sild

Nokron, Eternal City Stylistically, one of the most, if not THE most impressive game i've played (Elden Ring).
  14. Sild

This one keeps looking better and better everytime i check back on its progress.
  15. Sild

What game are you currently playing

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly. It's a standalone mod that combines all three games into one massive sandbox.
  16. Sild

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

Looks great! I was going to give TW3 another whirl, glad i kept pushing it back. This update will be the best time to dive back into the world.
  17. Sild

Favourite clan?

Brujah of the past, or very old still existing Brujah, generally.
  18. Sild

I know some people here MIGHT find this interesting:
  19. Sild

Dying Light 2

There are a lot more things to do at night this time around but it's not that scary, tbh. It's less dangerous. Howlers can start chases comparable to the ones in the first game but they're much easier to evade than the volatiles, so unless you're not paying attention it shouldn't be hard to...
  20. Sild

Dying Light 2

Nah. Far from it, in my experience so far.
Top Bottom