Search results

+
  1. Helline9

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

(i don't think this has been a thread before, if so i'm sorry) For those that are new to the Cyberpunk world Medtechies ...well they're not like the typical 'healer class' from other games. They are as their name describes medical technicians, in a world without morality ...only survival ! For...
  2. Helline9

Non-Combat Play

i hope so :D
  3. Helline9

Building Your Character Thread

What you're describing is a story plot not a class/ role abilities. you could take that same exact story as you put there and apply it to a Solo or netrunner, any role. Heck even a corporate (company A killed by family that's why i work for their competition trying to ruin them at every...
  4. Helline9

Regarding Medias; I was stumped as to how a media would work in a action RPG computer game but you're right it would be a more role playing centered 'class', one that can actually use all the newspapers, TV headlines, books, terminal entry type stuff in games as a weapon by digging up dirt on...
  5. Helline9

The Cop ability as i described isn't so much as 'caking the enemy in ice' as per magic but rather... if the COOL stat is the ability to remain calm in the face of stress or danger then as a Cop you're lowering the enemies cool stat significantly (to all hostiles in an area). so a cool of 8 might...
  6. Helline9

Sorry if this has been covered in the forums already! i think a lot of the 'abandoned' roles would have been actually EASIER to implement that than the roles they did use! Some examples: -Rockerboy's charisma (cool based) is the ability to generate, motivate and direct crowds of people...
  7. Helline9

Let's talk about vehicles

I hope they have something like a 'Wanted' or Warrant system as that will create a strong connection to the Cop role while creating a feel that there is ..."a time & place for everything" without artificially restricting it. (it may also create a tie in for Cop to be a playable role in...
  8. Helline9

Let's talk about vehicles

i love the car too! Strangely enough it remind me of a cross between Mad Max's V8 interceptor (the road warrior), which is fitting considering Nomads and an old Atari gaming console :P
  9. Helline9

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

is it just me or are others already curious as to how it'll run on a VR-rig (Oculus Rift etc)? because if you can, how cool would that be!! :D (and yes i am aware of the irony of a 'braindance' like scenario running cyberpunk game...where you do braindance in the game; inception. :p )
  10. Helline9

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Like Pondsmith I've been waiting decades for a computer game like this (i grew up in the 80's on W.Gibson books and playing CP2020). Finally the tech is here, it's the right company, the right adviser, its all coming together... if Pondsmith says its worth waiting a few more years then to me it...
  11. Helline9

A question about implants

well if we're going to be like that, i'll let you know the toaster started it!
  12. Helline9

i had a think about having a Humanity score and i believe it could & should be in the game as it adds to the experience while providing immersive 'soft' limitations to the player. (as opposed to hard limitations that other systems would do; 'you can't have that your not high enough level' or its...
  13. Helline9

in the 2013 trailer no the psycho squad officer wasn't wearing a exo-suit (aka: Linear frames) but they do exist in the CP2020 game along with rare power armor. additionally in the game (cyberaddict said) CP2020 has biowear (genetic mods) as well, though they are really expensive. i know of...
  14. Helline9

i want to know if there will still be a loss of humanity for getting cybernetics? ...can we send our character to therapy if we push it too close to the edge? or is there none of that wonderful depth of interplay; is the illusions of cyberwear options to be restricted by money and dictated by...
  15. Helline9

One thing that concerns me: Levels

a 'level system' irked me too but not for those reasons. but rather that the pen & paper RPG CP2020 doesn't have levels. ...you get experience that you can use to increase the levels of skills/ attributes etc, similar to improving your gear with money; but you don't become better by simply...
  16. Helline9

What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

If the game is all about immersion then the collectors edition should continue that; An accompanying soundtrack signed by Johnny Silverhand & Kenny Eurodyne, would be awesome!! a pair of CP2077 'heads up display' Mirrorshades the Collectors edition should come in a Millitech or Arasaka gun...
  17. Helline9

Famous CP2020 NPCs

and "Silverhand sacrifice himself to save the rest of his team during a raid they did on Arasaka in the 4th Corporate War". . i think CDPR said that CP2077 is after the 4th corporate war but it has to be a different timeline to CP2020 V3 (the ugly green book) as many things such as the...
  18. Helline9

Famous CP2020 NPCs

i thought Alt Cunningham shot herself in the head with the Soulkiller 2 program becoming a human-AI. ...or am i wrong?
  19. Helline9

Famous CP2020 NPCs

I saw in a CDPR developers discussion at E3 that some of the famous CP2020 NPCs will be in CP2077 for the players to meet.! So i thought i'd ask which of the CP2020 NPCs are you most excited about interacting with? Some examples... Johnny Silverhand ('heroic' Rockerboy from the band Samurai)...
  20. Helline9

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

What i'd want from Cyberpunk 2077. I would want to FEEL like i'm in the game. as others have said; a living, breathing world where you choices have direct & indirect consequences! For me to get that immersion the game would be a 1st-person MMRPG with seasonal events and a evolving story arcs...
Top Bottom