Search results

+
  1. velvetsanity

Exotics in 2077

Actually, Nomads probably have an easier time scraping the money together than most, at least the larger groups. Construction contracts pay well, as do entertainer gigs. If they didn’t, do you really think circuses and carnies RL would be able to keep, oh, for example, elephants, whose daily...
  2. velvetsanity

Exotics in 2077

What would be most fitting is if the Nomad Lifepath prologue involves a group of Totem Warriors - who, in 2020, were Nomads who got Exotic mods to become closer to their Totem animal...and for which 2020 has an optional rule to waive the Therapy costs for reducing humanity loss (due to Nomad...
  3. velvetsanity

Exotics in 2077

I’d say, in 2020 at least, they’re about as common as any specific piece of extremely expensive specialty cyberware. Certainly more common than FBCs (full body conversions where the brain is transplanted into a cybernetic/robotic body).
  4. velvetsanity

Exotics in 2077

You mean *had* enough money to get an Exotic package. It's quite probable that any Exotics that will be seen on the street spent their entire life savings on it, or even went into debt to get it. And some likely got them for work purposes. Note to self: Sard wants AvP in 2077. :sneaky:
  5. velvetsanity

What would you like to see in a Collectors Edition?? "Picture of a figure attached"

A Lizzy Wizzy statue and poster, a copy of the official soundtrack, a large-scale map of Night City, and a copy of a Johnny Silverhand album :)
  6. velvetsanity

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

How detailed are you wanting to go with letting us create V’s backstory in character creation? Will it go as far as CP2020’s Lifepath system? Will the game fully support 4K resolution on PC?
  7. velvetsanity

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Ok, just to get these questions out of the way, since nobody seems to have asked them: 1. jiggle physics (bouncing breasts/butt/etc) yes/no? 2. Mr. Studd/Midnight Lady available for V yes/no? 3. Playbeing exotic package from Chromebook 2 available for V yes/no? 4. if yes on questions 2/3, will...
  8. velvetsanity

In game character Perspective!

For me, there are some situations where first person is preferable, and some situations where third person is preferable. I usually prefer first person overall, but I like being able to switch to third person when necessary for melee combat or just for an occasional 'vanity camera' to view my...
Top Bottom