Search results

+
  1. Pixel-Zealot

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

A little defensive hey. It wasn't a joke or a jab when I said you're one of the five Stadia players. The point is that from the 16 million + Cyberpunk players, Stadia equals to less than 15% of that player base. Their motivation to fix, or even consider interrogating, a Stadia specific bug is...
  2. Pixel-Zealot

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

Have you tried starting a new game and seeing if it persists? Seeing as it's not a popular bug, that might be your best bet. Otherwise I would recommend a fresh install, but you're 1 of the 5 Stadia players.
  3. Pixel-Zealot

so...i made a female v with a dick...

Yeah, we were promised full frontal nudity in the game. Got permanent waterproof skin tight underwear engraved like surface wiring. I'm on about 160 hours now, working towards the secret ending (the only one I don't have yet) and the amount of things that were promised but simply aren't...
  4. Pixel-Zealot

Hotfix 1.05

It already exist on PC. It's the J key. Don't have it on console?
  5. Pixel-Zealot

Hotfix 1.05

They can just remove nudity completely at this stage. It serves zero purpose.
  6. Pixel-Zealot

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Very true! Those who are publicly proclaiming dislike with overall negative sentiment about this are because they're brokenheartedly disappointed by their decision and are seeing this as disrespectful, unprofessional and (admittedly) unacceptable. To such an extent, the passionate desire to play...
  7. Pixel-Zealot

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Feel free to call me a Karen, but I find this decision highly disrespectful to their audience and highly inappropriate from a businesses POV. It's been years... I've been on these forums for 2 and I've been lurking for much longer. I've read the game manuals, played some of the previous games...
  8. Pixel-Zealot

Your useless talent

If I flex my chest and control my breathing in a specific way, I can slow down my heart beat.
  9. Pixel-Zealot

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for being a softy
  10. Pixel-Zealot

Trait stat point about sexual orientation?

Having a stat influencing that isn't very innovative. I would prefer having my behaviour and choices do that, it's more immersive that way. For example, if my Twitter bio says that I'm straight, it shouldn't effect my personal relationships and experiences unless I allow that personal trait...
  11. Pixel-Zealot

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Considering I have already been in two near-death experiences since this thread was made. I'm afraid I'll die before it's released.
  12. Pixel-Zealot

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Yep. We went through this when this was released. They said they were working with limited assets as loads3 still had to be approved – while that gameplay footage was sculpted for the preview, not actual gameplay itself. Heads missing, duplicated models, NPC's disappearing before going...
  13. Pixel-Zealot

Worries about the jackets.

I strongly doubt they would limit it to leather jackets.
  14. Pixel-Zealot

Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

Thanks! It's just weird to find. You need to select the game which you got your serial key with and then go to more which is an odd place. I don't know why you have to go to a game > more > keys when they should be account specific, not game purchased with specific. Not the best UX choice for that.
  15. Pixel-Zealot

Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

I'm still confused as to where I should go to find my code. They say: How can I get the 30% discount code for the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store? The discount is offered for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM or via GOG GALAXY between June 9th and June 17th, 10 PM UTC...
  16. Pixel-Zealot

Are we over-hyping the game?

Definitely! A simple case scenario would be that multiple apartments were never confirmed. And when it turned out that V would only have one, the community went a little haywire. A year ago, we didn't even know if we would have one apartment, and now everyone is disappointed because they had...
  17. Pixel-Zealot

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

They never confirmed multiple apartments. You seem to making a lot of assumptions. I would chill out and wait until the game actually releases before we start assuming.
  18. Pixel-Zealot

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for banning too often.
  19. Pixel-Zealot

Your useless talent

Hmm. I can flex my ears/scalp.
Top Bottom