Search results

+
  1. G30M1

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

I heard that CDPR wasn't giving refunds. That they sent customers to Sony to get refunds. They didn't step up to the plate and instead tried to make another company do the refunds. That's why Sony took the game down - they were done dealing with CDPR's bullshit.
  2. G30M1

The studio needs our support!

I played The Witcher 3 for the first time this year. How bad was TW3 during release for people to think a game with a massive bug during the final boss fight is a fixed game? What is this trust in CDPR fixing games based on? I played the latest TW3 and it wasn't fixed...
  3. G30M1

Why even have a relationship if you cant sexual interact with her/him?

CDPR said we'd have many options for relationships. They didn't deliver on that. There are sex scenes with a few characters, though. But did they advertise it as a virtual sex game? No. Sex and relationships were never the main focus of this game. As for your title.... You don't have...
  4. G30M1

Give Us Pets

I get this, but like... with the mountain of things they promised us and didn't do, I don't ever see this happening.
  5. G30M1

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

I played TW3 this year for the first time. During the final boss battle I (as the player) was stuck on a ship far away from the boss as Geralt was being destroyed because I could no longer control his movements. No, I don't have faith that they will fix everything because they "fixed" TW3. They...
  6. G30M1

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

You don't have to make all the romance characters bi. You just need to have many romance options. Which CDPR said they would do. They did not deliver.
  7. G30M1

Character feature: Judy Alvarez

I was talking to someone on a different thread who said this: "after she gives you a "key" to her place you get like one more dialog branch and can't do anything else. " So no, you can't take her on dates or do anything else with her after the romance is over.
  8. G30M1

What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

I'm not sure how they could go about explaining why they promised so many things that they didn't deliver.... It feels like the only thing they can say is 'We wanted to hype you up so you all bought our game. It worked.' And that's obviously not something they should say.
  9. G30M1

Idea for the game.

CDPR lied so terribly when they said style in the game was important to them.
  10. G30M1

Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

Is there really only four? Sheesh... CDPR hyped up and promised so many things that they didn't deliver.
  11. G30M1

So stats are tied to clothing

You're right. It is basic.
  12. G30M1

Terrible pacing

I watched people play the street kid version and it has the same time skip. It's awful, in my opinion. I don't see how you're supposed to have any kind of connection with the characters in the time skip when you see them for two seconds. Suddenly Jackie and V are best friend and it's just...
  13. G30M1

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

Do you mean 'two' male romance options? How many women have there been compared to men?
  14. G30M1

This is was CDPR promised us would be in the game - that you could change your stats around to different clothing items so you could look however you wanted. Apparently they lied to us.
  15. G30M1

and can't be changed. So much for CDPR promising us that stats won't be tied to clothing because they believe fashion is really important in Cyberpunk.
  16. G30M1

Clothing

oh my god I know what you're talking about. I spent half the game going 'Hi! I'm Geralt the bard. May I sing you a song?'
  17. G30M1

Can we thank Adam Smasher?

Interesting that you want to play a game about Cyberpunk then....
  18. G30M1

Can we thank Adam Smasher?

Why is Johnny a jerk?
  19. G30M1

Are you disappointed?

This is a game about cyberpunk....? Not magic? I don't know why there's disappointment here. I thought that was obvious? It's set in California? Why would there be snow? The last time it snowed in Los Angeles, it was 1962.
  20. G30M1

Post NCW2 poll - which lifepath are you going to choose?

You saying this is persuading me into wanting to do Nomad first instead of Street Kid.
Top Bottom