Search results

+
  1. wall2211

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I can’t wait to play this shit. Excuse my language mods. The FPP thing kinda grew on me. I feel as long as I know I’m playing a bad ass character and I have every opportunity to make him/her look exactly how I want him/her to look and I get to look at him/her in the pause menu and mirrors, etc...
  2. wall2211

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I agree. But closing this thread won’t mean this topic won’t persist. Fans are gonna find some way and somehow to get their points across everywhere they can lol.
  3. wall2211

I don’t agree. All feedback is feedback, negative or positive.
  4. wall2211

I just wanted to point out that CDPR already confirmed that there will be no future option for third person, but speculation can keep going I guess. I see no reason though. Sorry if that’s a dagger to you.😢...
  5. wall2211

You make a beautiful point. Hit the nail right on the head actually.
  6. wall2211

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I It’s different when your viewpoint is telling someone else why they’re viewpoint shouldn’t matter.
  7. wall2211

It’s not your resources or time. Release date was confirmed as when it’s ready. Go to another topic. We’re still gonna ask for TPP. Stay and amuse yourself if you like.
  8. wall2211

As I said if you disagree just exit this topic you’re wasting your own time. You coming with your statistics and screw them demeanor won’t stop us from asking for TPP. Just go to another topic. I pray they see this topic and delay it to work on it, and release it when EVERYONE is happy. Have a...
  9. wall2211

I guess you’re employed at CDPR. If you don’t agree with adding TPP then just exit the forums otherwise you’re just on here being a douche and taking pleasure in responding to people’s hopes. Have you ever designed a game In your life? You probably don’t even know what you said. FPP combat is...
  10. wall2211

It’s guaranteed to not sell much. It’ll probably sell as much as Far Cry 5. That disaster. They COULD do wayyy better. Obviously the majority says they want TPP so what’s your argument? Are you working on the game? Who are you people to say how much time they have to add something to the game.
  11. wall2211

W Well that’s be YOUR own problem. Why would you be unhappy when everyone is pleased?
  12. wall2211

No ones forcing you to play from any perspective...don’t you think your argument backfired?? Don’t force other players to just play in FPP because of you. We just want a toggle. Respectfully.
  13. wall2211

It depends. You’d think that that’s what the forums are for. Hopefully they do and realize that EVERYONE being pleased no matter the compromise would equal a better outcome for them.
  14. wall2211

It’s about player immersion. You know? The ones that buy the game and make them win these awards and sells?
  15. wall2211

Its not suitable for you.
  16. wall2211

Also something to look at: A very popular YouTube and one of your biggest supporters for years for this game especially.She looked visibly heart broken.
  17. wall2211

Yea saying you guys went with FP view for immersion doesn’t make sense at all. Very subjective. For whose immersion? Yours or ours? As others have said I don’t wanna be inside my character. Direct control of my character adds to my immersion and makes me feel I’m IN the world. It’d be great to...
  18. wall2211

If done right and with care, I’d be definitely down to wait for it for how long. They’ll spend a little more money and development time but I bet you the results and sales would reflect.
  19. wall2211

How about Third Person and over the shoulder combat option?
  20. wall2211

Your logic still doesn’t make since. You’re saying that they are confirming something won’t be on a unfinished product that they haven’t even shown to the public. And adding stick figures to the game is totally insignificant to what I’m saying. You said it’s “confirmed “ they won’t be adding...
Top Bottom