Search results

+
  1. kingsword

Save files are corrupted

I read that the patch that arrived just now removes the save file limit, based on GOG version. Huge if true.
  2. kingsword

Save files are corrupted

December is really the worst time to release a game or buy a newly released game. People will have to research, experiment and speculate in the darkness while a reply or fix is postponed till January due to holidays. I came to regret for my hasty purchase as I come visit this thread daily to...
  3. kingsword

Save files are corrupted

I really wonder how anyone can ever think loading a save for several minutes would be worse than outright invalidating it forever, trashing potentially hundreds of hours. If this was indeed a conscious decision on their part, I'm flabbergasted. And no, this problem doesn't exist in countless...
  4. kingsword

Save files are corrupted

I also did everything at Watson, now doing everything on other places, at lvl 22 and at 4300KB. An old save at lvl 13 is at 3400KB. I break cheap items I find, sell others, have like 7000-8000 crafting mats. Tech 3 and I was about to being speccing into that but apparently at this rate I won't...
  5. kingsword

Save files are corrupted

I was about to spec into crafting but after seeing this, gave up on it. I'll just hope to find good loot. Hopefully they can fix this absurdity soon. My Paradox game savefiles can reach into a hundred megabytes without problem, why are we having such a low limit in 2020? The game takes up 60GBs...
  6. kingsword

Whole screen keeps shaking after getting out of inventory, scan or randomly

I'll look into that, thanks. I can reinstall the drivers maybe. 1607804840 Well what do you know, your advice was golden. It worked out, a clean install after DDU fixed it. Thanks!
  7. kingsword

To be honest this has been happening since I started playing the game, I'd need to restart the whole game altogether. I had tried out lowest settings for a while but this didn't stop at any point. Not permanent but frequent enough to be very noticeable. I have the latest nVidia drivers and am on...
  8. kingsword

My whole screen keeps shaking to an unplayable level as if it's glitching between previous and next frames after getting out of inventory, scanning or just randomly. Waiting 15-20 secs or getting back to ESC menu, then going back in generally solves it but it happens very frequently. Any advice...
  9. kingsword

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

No thanks, I want the world to look like Earth, not some Villeneuve movie. The demo had it just right and it was a joy to walk through the city.
  10. kingsword

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

While I appreciate full-blown sex scenes, I didn't appreciate how the game casually put that douchebag in V's bed, I hope that the game explicitly informs and lets us select who we want V to bang with or not.
  11. kingsword

Trait stat point about sexual orientation?

Just have the dialogue options there in game so we can decide on what we want to say and do based on the situation and person. While I can appreciate having a bisexual character for example, I wouldn't want my options to be pre-determined and limited from the start. Maybe I'll only act bi for a...
  12. kingsword

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

Inherent shenanigans of the perspective: Since we don't see what our character is exactly doing, she could fly like Casper the friendly ghost and it'd be told at "acrobatics" which was the case in scavenger gun fight in the demo. The character warped around several times and I didn't even...
  13. kingsword

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

What I loved: Everything except below What I disliked: Not having TPP as a choice, melee and agile movements looked confusing and not satisfying due to FPP, not seeing the character out of inventory is also a bummer
  14. kingsword

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

Not at all, lacking choice of TPP was THE ONLY negative part of the demo. Melee and agile movement felt off-putting and not satisfying. Everything else, great. Being stuck to FPP, bad. If anything, the demo affirmed exactly what I was saying before. Bad melee and bad parkour.
  15. kingsword

F*** and S***. That's roughly half of the vocabulary in the future.

Rather than this, what stroke me was the recurrent usage of "big as balls" or "tight as ass" likening. Not offended but personally those guys are the ones I'd like to off rather than be a sidekick or get into bed with.
  16. kingsword

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Amount of people who said "I won't buy a CP77 with tacked on TPP mode" = 0 Amount of people who said "I won't buy a CP77 without a TPP mode" = a lot So far, not seeing what you told.
  17. kingsword

I'm okay with "for the sake of it" as in playable without character head clipping through roofs or stuff like that, it is enough for me. Even the absolute worst TPP melee is still better than the best FPP melee. I don't expect them to revamp their art of anything.
  18. kingsword

Yet this is not why it doesn't have TPP option. Pros of FPP sure, no cons of not having TPP option. They need to communicate why they cannot do many other companies have been doing for a long time. Immersion, yeah sure. I don't contest that. Yet I STILL don't want to have it all the time.
  19. kingsword

Except not really. Check out R6 Wildlands, some of the better gunplay out there. My comment was towards the guy who claimed it cannot be done with free-form dialogue roaming. Don't fixate on the games themselves.
  20. kingsword

As irrelevant as it gets, so I won't comment on Witcher combat. It can technically be done.
Top Bottom