Search results

+
  1. Rigbone33

Will this be available in Australia

There really is no debating this, our media has already expressed concerns about this, which they called "rampant drug use, nudity and violence" Our ratings board refused classification for a small indy game called We Happy Few, and all it is in that game is a drug called joy that makes you...
  2. Rigbone33

Possible solution?

Which is why I am saying they need to implement it in some way, even if just in your apartment or a certain location. Too many ppl annoyed there is no TTP at all. Really hope they listen and implement it in some small way.
  3. Rigbone33

Possible solution?

If CD Projekt Red feels that the best way to play their game is in FP mode then I trust them in that decision, however I do feel they are missing the point to a degree, everyone will have various reasons for not wanting FP, however, no amount of complaining is going to change that...So I have a...
  4. Rigbone33

Just want to make clear on seeing your character in "cutscenes"

I am on board with them making it first person from how they described the game, but I do think it is a complete waste to give us character creation along with all this customization and even a player home, yet as they said the only time you will get to see your character is in the...
  5. Rigbone33

In Defense of the First Person Perspective

As long as the first person movement doesn't make me feel like some weird floaty head and has some substance to it's movement and the gunplay has a great feel to it, like Destiny, then I am all cool with it. But if this turns out like Deus Ex then i'll be crying in a corner for one eternity.
  6. Rigbone33

Will this be available in Australia

highly doubt it won't get classification, this will most likely get an ma15+ rating. Unless there is rampant drug use which included the drugs giving you some kind of benefit /boost then we shoulnd't have any issues. besides that even if for some absurd reason it doesn't get classified, just...
  7. Rigbone33

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Am i the only one stressed that the controls, movement and general gameplay mechanics end up being just like Deus Ex ? The thought honestly terrifies me, Deus Ex is hands down one of the worst games I have ever played solely based on how horrid the movement / gameplay is in that game and I saw...
Top Bottom