Search results

+
  1. DCKLGOG

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Contractually obliged or not, one does not bite the hand that feeds them.
  2. DCKLGOG

Exactly why we need to mod it in. Mods, glorious mods! Messing with the odds! Code, glorious code! Sing me a grand ode! I suck at poetry. :(
  3. DCKLGOG

You didn't develop it, so why should they be mad at you? :unsure::unsure::unsure: Just tell them to be angry, but be classy about it as well.
  4. DCKLGOG

:love::love::love:
  5. DCKLGOG

'Hate' is a bit of a strong word, don't you think? Let's just agree to disagree and disagree to agree.
  6. DCKLGOG

I feel much better now. I hope I'm not deceiving myself...
  7. DCKLGOG

I'll be fine with FPP if the camera is outside the character's head :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There, I have an open mind!
  8. DCKLGOG

Yep, you're finally doing what they want you to do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  9. DCKLGOG

If the BEST vendor in town had suddenly decided for some inexplicable reason to provide only one flavor and not produce any of the local favorite for several years, the vocal minority of people would have every right to go up to him and tell him that they did not like what he was doing.
  10. DCKLGOG

If you do announce it and attach conditions to your purchase, you are simply telling them what you want. "I won't buy your ice cream if it is vanilla-flavored because I don't like vanilla." That's not a threat, is it? That's just telling the vendor that you don't want something, and you can...
  11. DCKLGOG

Let's not speculate, mate. Neither of us has access to their code or costing sheet.
  12. DCKLGOG

Careful with your money, though :( Don't splurge it all.
  13. DCKLGOG

I also reduced head bob to almost zero. It did feel terribly unnatural, though. I felt like I was a ghost gliding through the air instead of a person.
  14. DCKLGOG

Every single one except for Dishonored 2. And that was because I crept through most of the game like an arthritic granny... :P
  15. DCKLGOG

Yeah, but FPP is a bit jarring for me because I can't look down and see my body. If I CAN, it'll be unresponsive. I can't randomly reach up and snap my fingers or wiggle them. TPP eliminates that complication by placing me outside my own 'body'. And also... MOTION SICKNESS
  16. DCKLGOG

I'm serious. You're the only one saying to CD Projekt Red 'just take my money, I'll still support you no matter what.' Who else is doing that?
  17. DCKLGOG

'it will only be cosmetic, which means I will spend $0' A man after my own heart. Have a red point.
  18. DCKLGOG

Anthem. An online game with Microtransactions :(
  19. DCKLGOG

Wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised myself... By an optional 3rd person mode they had 'forgotten' to mention ;)
  20. DCKLGOG

Which is why I suggest they let modders have the source code and let the Great Red Army get to work! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Top Bottom