Search results

+
  1. Huldaerus

I hope cp2077 has the news station tv's on the walls like mass effect 2 did it

Ohh, you mean we need to watch network news 54? I hope so : )
  2. Huldaerus

Building Your Character Thread

In PnP social checks depends on Empathy stat + skill + dice. When you get cybernetics it cost you a humanity. Every 10 humanity loss cost you a 1 empathy. /Max stats are 10 btw (you can raise seme of these stats with cybernethics)/ Cyberpsychosis mean your empathy drops below 1. You dont want...
  3. Huldaerus

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I hope color code for weapons/equipments just for rarity (you can buy grey ones just simply go to random store, if you want green ones you need to visit a fixers for that. How difficult the weapon is to find on the market. Not same gun with higher damge, different and rarer weapon. ) And also...
  4. Huldaerus

Combat Thread - General

SmartGun for non-FPS players, regular for FPS players is interesting solution actually. Maybe you can choose beggining of the character creation. Because smartguns need a neural implant if I remember correct.
  5. Huldaerus

Combat Thread - General

If they show npc's lvl, maybe its for how much skilled and their equipment quality. ( BudgetArms C-13 or H&K MPK-11 for example) Because combat in PnP is brutal (like a real life) and I expect noting less actually. Friday Night Firefight if I remember correct. Burst fire in point black with...
Top Bottom