Search results

+
  1. jorjett25

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

As long as I can buy different houses in different areas of the map I'll be happy
  2. jorjett25

In regards to the Mantis Blades

I would much prefer my V's body being a weapon, rather than carrying around equipment. I would want my left arm to have a gun attachment, and my right arm to have a blade attachment.
  3. jorjett25

Refueling your car?

I love the idea. Anything that adds to the immersion of the game is a "go" for me. As long as it's not too often, I would love to have that as the feature. Imagine youre chasing down some drug dealer but you forgot to refuel and he ends up getting away and telling his boss, sounds cool to me...
  4. jorjett25

Exotics in 2077

Modding increases replayability and overall content. My favorite game, Skyrim, is still relevant today thanks to the incredible mods that have come out for the game.
  5. jorjett25

Weekly Poll 9/17/18 - The Multiplayer Question

It's possible that the devs use CP2077's "Combat Zone", and use it relatively the same as The Division's "Dark Zone".
  6. jorjett25

I'm frustrated by the lack of a minimap - What do you think? [POLL]

Obviously the best option to satisfy all of us, would be to give us a toggle between the two. *shivers at the thought of TPP v FPP arguments* However, I much prefer the Skyrim-style compass. It takes up less space and I do enjoy opening up the map in the inventory rather than having a smaller...
  7. jorjett25

Companions in Cyberpunk 2077

That Inigo mod is godly. So much personality in a character, makes the game even better than it is.
  8. jorjett25

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

I would LOVE something like this. It would be cool to be a member of the police and see the other side of things. Will it happen? Probably not, but that's why we have Mods! I'm a huge fan of downloading a bunch of mods to change a game in so many ways, Skyrim is one such game where this is...
  9. jorjett25

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

I don't know, I saw a lot of grunts that took wayyyyyy to long to get put down. And i'm not even talking about the boss that was obviously one giant bullet sponge. Those grunts in the first mission were soaking in the bullets 1535985673 Here's a gif I made to show what I am talking about, look...
  10. jorjett25

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

I really didn't mind the gunplay at all, I'm probably going more melee anyway. The smart guns actually looked super cool to me as well. The only thing I disliked about the gunplay was how bullet spongey the enemies were. Hopefully there is some option to change that, otherwise I'll download a...
  11. jorjett25

Failing Quests and reloading saves

While I 100% intend to go through with my choices (failed quests and all), man is it going to be hard not to push that reload button. I really really want to enjoy the story and in my opinion it's better to feel that something is at stake when I lose, but the thing is I'm excited to see how my...
  12. jorjett25

Which V gonna be your V ?

If you're asking if I'm gonna name my second character Meos, then yes!:) And playing as the opposite gender just takes me out of it, I'd rather roleplay as what I am. And yes he is! He's from One Punch Man
  13. jorjett25

Which V gonna be your V ?

100% Male V, no matter how many times I replay the game, I will always pick male. I never was into picking the opposite gender. I always recreate myself in games first, and then on the second playthrough I play as "Meos", who is usually a melee/stealth character (hello armblades!) But I never...
  14. jorjett25

Something's happening on Twitch!

Interesting tactic, build up as large of an audience as possible before showing what they have to show.
  15. jorjett25

It's probably going to sit at 99% until it's 1pm
  16. jorjett25

That's what I said, but my post got deleted :(:(
  17. jorjett25

Apparently news outlets are gearing up for something "BIG" at 7pm CEST time.
  18. jorjett25

https://i.imgur.com/Cle6PDB.png Someone on the reddit has been decoding the text, and so far has this?
  19. jorjett25

It's definitely possible, however some are speculating that is a bunch of png files that will be connected together for a gameplay video
  20. jorjett25

People on the cyberpunk reddit believe that it is a PNG file.
Top Bottom