Search results

+
  1. EelKat

Bug: Can't cast signs in or out of combat. Fix: Toss a Dimeritium Bomb at feet and wait.

I know this is an old thread, but this error just happened to me, and the d-bomb fix did not work; so adding this info in case anyone in the future gets this error and like me searches and gets sent to this thread; Since the D-bomb error mentioned here did not work for me, I spent the last few...
  2. EelKat

Installation Failed: Disk Access Problem

I know this is an old thread, but I just found another solution to this problem and thought I would add it for anyone in the future who like me had this problem, searched and found this thread. The solution they found above didn't work for me. Been trying to verify/repair my games all week...
  3. EelKat

Guide: Mod limit fix

another person verifying it works... 0xB967A6 on mine (GOG GoTY 1.32) and able to run 348 bundle mods, my Avallac'h playthrough has just become limitless to what I can do with it now, thank you!
  4. EelKat

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

When was last time you used Djinni? Are you still able to use it? Mine stopped working. It stopped working for me over a year ago, because it requires connecting to a page on CDPRed's website, but that page was deleted last year making any use of Djinni null and void. It simply does not load...
  5. EelKat

[PC] Payback Quest Stable Key Bug: Unable to progress

didn't have this problem on my first playthough, which was unmodded; ran into it on my 4th playthrough which was heavily modded it appears to conflict with the Geralt Doppler mod, as the Geralt Doppler freaks out and crashes with this quest; so if you have a mod running that uses the same...
  6. EelKat

I hate this rediculous mod limit (CDPR please fix this)

You know, I keep hearing about the mod limit, but I've never actually encountered it. I had, at last count, 78 mods running on the game with no issues, and I wasn't aware there was a limit until I saw it mentioned on reddit the other day. Now reading this thread, I see people saying the mod...
Top Bottom