Search results

+
  1. Mikasa_Germanota

New Witcher Game - Character Creation?

I agree! I really want to create my own witcher :cry: Robust Character creation Choose my class/build Choices and Consequences Romance options for male and female (All options must be bisexual, limited romance in Cyberpunk was disappointing.)
  2. Mikasa_Germanota

A New Saga Begins

Character creation PLEASE! I want to create my own witcher :giveup: Robust Character creation Choose my class/build Choices and Consequences Romance options for male and female (All options must be bisexual, limited romance in Cyberpunk was disappointing.)
  3. Mikasa_Germanota

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

That was the most disappointing game of my life! They promised an ambitious and revolutionary game, but delivered marketing [...] and mediocrity. :facepalm: I expected a BIG game that would compete with Rockstar, but Cyberpunk was worse than Ubisoft games..
  4. Mikasa_Germanota

Attractive Joytoys/stripers!

Prostitutes/stripers design in this game are SO disappointing! All ugly and generic NPCs. The Joytoys are extremely ugly and uninteresting. Is it so difficult to make attractive guys? EX: (Random handsome V's found on NightCityFashion Reddit.) When the game is fixed, I would like the CD...
  5. Mikasa_Germanota

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

Mateo I would really like Mateo to be an gay/bi romance option. Love at first sight... :giveup:
  6. Mikasa_Germanota

Character creation suggestions

I wish there was a slider for body (muscles, chest, arms, legs, butt etc..) More hair customization (hair base, bangs, side, rear, length, curliness like Nioh 2) color mixing, neon options etc.. Tattoo options for all body parts. (Where are the illuminated tattoos?) More Fashionware...
  7. Mikasa_Germanota

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Nudity was just marketing all the time. Disappointing :(
  8. Mikasa_Germanota

Romance depth

+1 I expected more from the romance system. :sad:
  9. Mikasa_Germanota

Expand clothing to include stuff that is available to NPCs

+1 I would like to dress like these guys. or like this guy Golden chrome, cross earring etc..
  10. Mikasa_Germanota

List of Missing Options (and Features)

- Illuminated hair/tattoos
  11. Mikasa_Germanota

Where are acid rains?

They cut the neon hair/illuminated tattoos too. Has anyone seen a Tyger with illuminated tattoos? :(
  12. Mikasa_Germanota

Where are the neon hair and illuminated tattoos?

Did anyone else notice this? No neon hair, not even tygers have illuminated tattoos.. What happened? I was excited to customize my character with neon hair/illuminated tattoos options. :giveup:
  13. Mikasa_Germanota

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

If they add new Joy toys, I hope they add attractive Joy toys. The Joy toys in game are unattractive, Male/Female. The game has some NPCs that would be better toys. Mateo, for example... :giveup:
  14. Mikasa_Germanota

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Both have horrible designs! Male/Female. I don't understand why they were chosen. The game has some NPCs that would be better prostitute/toys. Mateo, for example... :giveup:
  15. Mikasa_Germanota

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

I am disappointed with Kerry romance. Kerry "sex" scene, for example, is pathetic! The women scenes are much hotter, more sexual/explicit. :giveup:
  16. Mikasa_Germanota

We can't get a haircut, change tattoos and preview clothing in a setting where style is everything?

They talked so much about the importance of style in the CP2077 world. Neon hair, illuminated tattoos, chrome, kiroshi eyes etc.. etc.. And is it not possible to customize our character with new options around the world? really? :giveup:
  17. Mikasa_Germanota

how do you like the character editor?

Disappointed I would like to create a V with a younger face, he doesn't look 20 years old. The male hairstyle options are horrible to me. I expected the hairstyles to be more customizable. (like Nioh 2) No body or muscle options. Women have breast options, but men have no chest options. (like...
  18. Mikasa_Germanota

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Oh god, I don't like River design, meh... Kerry design is cool, but his body is disappointing. Everything lackluster.. :giveup:
  19. Mikasa_Germanota

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Really? This game is a disappointment. Thanks CD Projekt.
Top Bottom