Search results

+
  1. Mikasa_Germanota

Attractive Joytoys/stripers!

Prostitutes/stripers design in this game are SO disappointing! All ugly and generic NPCs. The Joytoys are extremely ugly and uninteresting. Is it so difficult to make attractive guys? EX: (Random handsome V's found on NightCityFashion Reddit.) When the game is fixed, I would like the CD...
  2. Mikasa_Germanota

Where are the neon hair and illuminated tattoos?

Did anyone else notice this? No neon hair, not even tygers have illuminated tattoos.. What happened? I was excited to customize my character with neon hair/illuminated tattoos options. :giveup:
  3. Mikasa_Germanota

Can we wear any clothes on any body?

Has this been confirmed or not? ex: In game will it be possible to wear this Mox outfit on a muscular male body? Like Saints Row :ROFLMAO:
  4. Mikasa_Germanota

More exotic enemies!

I'm concerned about the enemy variety. So far, most of the enemies/gangs shown in the CP2077 gameplays are humans with implants and guns. Only Adam Smasher looks like a differentiated enemy for now. I really hope to see more exotic/bizarre/crazy enemies/gangs in Night City, like the CP2020...
  5. Mikasa_Germanota

Concerns about NPCs..

"1,000 unique NPCs with daily routines" that news was mistranslated, right? I was watching the Night City Wire gameplays (english and chinese + GeForce trailer) and realized that most NPCs in the clubs in both videos were different, but in the same positions and animations. Random NPCs with...
  6. Mikasa_Germanota

Photo mode: Poses and selfie!

I would like V to have pose options to take cool pictures in Night City + selfie options. For example, a pose option similar to the woman with blades in the teaser, I would like to recreate this scene in photo mode with my V version :love:
  7. Mikasa_Germanota

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

I watched the trailer and I'm impressed with the women's design. Judy (romance option) she is EXTREMELY beautiful! But I didn't see attractive men... I hope the men in Night City are also handsome/sexualized (mainly romance options and gigolo/strippers) Not just women:cry: Men with...
  8. Mikasa_Germanota

No original gangs 2020 in 2077?

I really wanted to see the 2020 gangs in their essence. The Bozos, Willow Sisterhood, Jack the Rippers, Sacred Blades, Juilliard, Philharmonic Vampyres etc.. Imagine being approached by clowns with bizarre implants in a dark alley or a Marilyn Monroe trying to kill you :cry: These new gangs...
  9. Mikasa_Germanota

Customization seems so limited/poor..

I am worried Few options, Common character, Ugly outfits.. I want to see more futuristic options If I can't create a young/skinny character, wear Neokitsch clothes, Transparent coat, Glowing Techhair and tattoos.. I'm out! :cry: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Fashion...
  10. Mikasa_Germanota

Cyberpunk RED Arts look more impressive than the CP2077 demonstration...

Amazing cities, more flying cars, more robots, more technology, flying motorcycle, luxury etc.. The Demo now looks bland. Will we still see all this in other cities? :(
  11. Mikasa_Germanota

Fashionware! pls

OMG! I hope it's possible to customize our character with most of these options. I want light Techhair and light Tattoos, please CD! :cry: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Fashionware Types of Fashionware Biomonitor: A favorite of Solos and Corporates, this is an under-skin display mounted...
  12. Mikasa_Germanota

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Clones There were many of them This bothered me in the demo, NPCs clones in a 2020 AAA game? :( The clones continue in the gameplay of E3 2019 Bugs Some NPCs disappear, in the trailer and demo this happens + Some NPCs have no head / body Some of these bugs that I mentioned are shown in...
  13. Mikasa_Germanota

Worries about the jackets.

Will our character wear only jackets in the game? So will character customization be limited because of implants? I would like to wear long coats, coats transparent and luminous, elegant clothes like Neokitsch, variety of clothes.. not only jackets But it seems that it will not be possible...
  14. Mikasa_Germanota

Will there be beautiful and impressive cities?

I did not like the city in Demo/trailer, very poor, degradation, old cars on the streets, common people, lack of technology... I hope CD Projekt are hiding the amazing cities to surprise I want to see bright streets/buildings, holograms, neon, MORE flying cars, more technology, elegant people...
  15. Mikasa_Germanota

Customization: Luminous/LED clothes/accessories options?

I miss luminous clothes/accessories In the game will we have some options? After all, is Cyberpunk too :cry:
  16. Mikasa_Germanota

CD Projekt should to make a VAMPIRE RPG game!

▶ Open world RPG ▶ Robust Character creation ▶ Vampire races/clans to choose ▶ Disciplines (Unique powers for each clan) ▶ Choices and Consequences Similar to Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, My dream game :cry: CD Projekt would be perfect for make it Your team is making an incredible game...
  17. Mikasa_Germanota

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I just read the news that this game will have full nudity, but will there be full frontal nudity of men or only women? equal rights please Other question, will there be gay/lesbian sex scenes? I am gay gamer and I hope this game also has content for gays and not only for heterosexual men (like...
Top Bottom