Search results

+
  1. DOSS216

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Yeah that lawsuit seems pretty legit now
  2. DOSS216

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

Sure I liked V, but he/she is no Geralt or Arthur Morgan, but V was a good character. I think CDPR wanted to make a Commander Shepard character, but wasn't as moldable.
  3. DOSS216

Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

Nahh, I don't really it's the fault of the engine. At first I thought it was possible until I compared CP to Witcher 3 which used Red Engine 3. Witcher 3 had a lot of NPCs on screen at once in big cities like Novigrad and Beauclair that don't disappear if you get too far from them. NPCs in...
  4. DOSS216

Rain

Actually there are NPCs using umbrellas. The problem is it's really rare and the animations are unfinished.
  5. DOSS216

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

I think the main point of V and Johnny's story is that its supposed to be like this parallel. This video explains it perfectly.
  6. DOSS216

Well they did said they wanted to be like Rockstar lol. But joking aside, they definitely took notes but the stories are different enough. Cyberpunk's story is about purpose while Red Dead 2 is more about redemption. Although I definitely like Arthur more than V. Arthur's in my top 3 with Geralt...
  7. DOSS216

Adding animations to basic actions like drinking in a bar, eating food, etc. would greatly improve the world interaction. It's quite an easy fix actually because the animations are already in scripted sequences during the story mode, just implement them in the free roam. Bring dancing, eating at...
  8. DOSS216

Mentioned but missing features list

Alright I know they said vehicle customization will be cut for some reason, but they should really restore it in a DLC or patch. There's a whole unused garage interior for car mods with ambient sounds near Victor's shop and other areas
  9. DOSS216

I don't think there are buses in traffic. Even motorcycles aren't in traffic
  10. DOSS216

I don't if it was mentioned or shown in a trailer but apparently taking a ride in the bus or driving it was possible.
  11. DOSS216

Dev leaked info ?

The dev team was highly vocal about the unrealistic deadlines set by management in a meeting. It was clear that they needed more time to make the cut content function properly. According to Jason Schrier, another dev explained that they needed 5-6 more months with crunch to fully flesh out the game.
  12. DOSS216

Dev leaked info ?

The leak seems so much plausible every day. Someone just managed to go to the downstairs marketplace of V's apartment.
  13. DOSS216

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

I don't know if it's cut content or not, but apparently there are lines in the game if activated by console command that lets male V romance Judy
  14. DOSS216

Vehicle combat in the free roam was cut. It appeared in trailer but wasn't finished in the game
  15. DOSS216

Extremely unimmersive police system

Even more footage of cops actually chasing you in a car for having a two star wanted level in the free roam.
  16. DOSS216

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Apparently vehicle combat was supposed to be a thing in the free roam sort of like GTA V, but wasn't complete.
  17. DOSS216

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

Witcher 3 did diverging paths way better than Cyberpunk definitely. One questline could end up in so many different ways. Quests like the Bloody Baron, King's Gambit, The Night of Longs Fangs, and many more. Ironic how they marketed the various choices you can make in the game and how Witcher 3...
  18. DOSS216

Extremely unimmersive police system

Clearly the wanted system is not a design choice, it's just unfinished.
  19. DOSS216

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I bet their gonna squeeze in one of these again
  20. DOSS216

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

https://www.gamereactor.eu/cd-projekt-red-reconfirms-free-dlc-early-2021/
Top Bottom