Search results

+
  1. Despair.ro2

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

I don't think so because if they did then it would reduce a major playstyle and CDPR is known for their versatility.
  2. Despair.ro2

yea, my thoughts exactly maybe they'll have perks for moves.
  3. Despair.ro2

When i heard the name brain dance I was expecting something like the net runner's gameplay and in 2018 gameplay we could see an police investigation recreating a crime scene, was that intended to be the first version of brain dance ? and later they thought to change it like this ? but it turned...
  4. Despair.ro2

In the gig trailer at 1:33 he shoots rockets from the secondary arm, now can we use pistol at the same time ? Or any other one-handed weapon. Would be cool though.
  5. Despair.ro2

It is an Action game , in which action game combat is a side stuff ? Are u expecting that they bring out the "action" using dialogues ? An RPG game is supposed to give way for different modes of playing, melee combat is a playstyle too and if it is indeed a shooter then the game should focus on...
  6. Despair.ro2

For an immersive game ,customization plays a vital role like char, weapons , misc , and vehicles. It is indeed sad to know that there won't be any vehicle customization in the game, was seriously hoping for that, still we have to see what options are available for the main character. Speaking of...
Top Bottom