Search results

+
  1. IAMOrwell

Players can play the entire game without killing an enemy if you wish -- HOLY CRAP!!!

That's the point, I am worried this will impact my experience as well, because they will have to tweak those quests to implement a non-lethal play style and possibly take away stuff which, if not solely for this, would end up in the final game. I wouldn't mind it at all, if I knew that nothing...
  2. IAMOrwell

Players can play the entire game without killing an enemy if you wish -- HOLY CRAP!!!

To me the possibility of playing the entire game without killing a single enemy is ridiculous, I am really surprised they went for it - I mean there is no logic there at base level - you are surrounded by enemies, in a city where each day is a constant battle for survival, and you should be...
  3. IAMOrwell

The day CP 2077.... on E3

Are they really gonna get Lady Gaga in there to perform lol? I mean that would be huuge - a million copies sold right there just because of her.. Edit: just checked it, no LG at E3, at least not in person ;)
  4. IAMOrwell

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Right, a couple of days ago I wrote a post saying 2019 being unlikely in my opinion. Since then, I've done some digging, trying to find bits of info on the subject from different sources, and many of those are actually things I've read about in the past, but it's been too long to remember them...
  5. IAMOrwell

How much should Cyberpunk 2077 cost on release date?

£60 in uk is a fair price for ps4 imo, they could probably get away with £70 too but i doubt they would price it this high.. I am going to pre order deluxe ed anyway so £100+ for me
  6. IAMOrwell

If they announce 2019 release (which I think is very unlikely(fingers crossed however)) I'm gonna lose my shit, run outside and start climbing lampposts in celebration!
  7. IAMOrwell

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I have complete trust in CDPR ability to pull this off, however I was thinking the same about rockstar and rdr2 and even though it's great, it was a bit off putting when I noticed the law reaction times are crazy fast and some other robbery mechanics are done poorly like when they somehow know...
  8. IAMOrwell

Now playing [music]

Don't let the beginning fool you
  9. IAMOrwell

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

A question that I have is - will Trauma Team rescue their platinum subscriber from the police? And if not, what else could prevent them from saving you?
  10. IAMOrwell

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Smart gun from the demo - you should perform a scan on all enemies you want the bullets to hit before they can track them
  11. IAMOrwell

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Got a question, just out of curiosity - at the current state of development, roughly how long does it take you to create a mission like the one from gameplay where you go visit the maelstrom gang? Is that even answerable?
  12. IAMOrwell

Please make sure the dialogue options and actual dialogue match.

I want it to be a believable experience and this little thing will add to it imo
  13. IAMOrwell

Please make sure the dialogue options and actual dialogue match.

I am ok with the dialogue options being different from what the character says, actually I even prefer it this way. The responses are short and simple and it happens in real time so I guess if you take too long reading on these it will provoke npcs to act unpredictably (just my assumption based...
  14. IAMOrwell

Something's happening on Twitch!

Simply beautiful guys!
  15. IAMOrwell

Gamescom 2018 General Thread

Relax, gamescon lasts longer than 1 day..
  16. IAMOrwell

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP12 - Trauma Team

I hope that when having a TT subscription and after being rescued by them, you then get an electronic bill showing costs for: 1. The distance they had to travel to get to you 2. Time it was required for the whole operation 3. Their medical expenses, if they got some casualties 4. Cost of repair...
  17. IAMOrwell

You draw a gun in the middle of the street and start shooting at everyone. What happens?

Depending where you do that either a) (fairly easy to imagine parts of the city completely abandoned by the police) or d). There should be severe penalties should you take it too far, not just a simple hide & seek game with the police or gang which you just pissed off.
  18. IAMOrwell

Horror In Night City?

I think that with the amount of body augmentations available in CP2077 world and the possibility of interfering with somebody's mind there is bound to be some disturbing horror-like content with creations abandoned inside some isolated underground labs, that only a closer examination would...
  19. IAMOrwell

2077 = 7/7/20 . 7th July, 2020.
  20. IAMOrwell

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Constantly living on the edge and expecting danger at every corner in the Cyberpunk world is stressful and because of it the main character could also be under influence of stress indicator, which could be visualized as a bar - much like the health bar. Almost anything could influence it and...
Top Bottom