Search results

+
  1. DarkusWargate

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

@Rodocastiza Disable the cloud save option in settings then delete the ones you want to delete. Worked for me
  2. DarkusWargate

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

I don't know if this is a good spot to post this but since they asked to hear from us: Would love to see more minigames and arcade games! Quad Racer looks cool, the Run and Gun arcade and that japanese arcade. And a billiards game would be cool like in the trailer
  3. DarkusWargate

Loot Pickup Jank

My main gripe with the pickup system is that it's for SOME REASON proximity based....what? Just let me pickup what I'm looking at, not the damn bottle of cyber beer on my left, please!
  4. DarkusWargate

Dev leaked info ?

Combat cab would be a no brainer to add (back) in since there ARE Combat Cab ads in the game atm. Who knows what else is missing from the game but I'd want to see it added back in. Case and point, there IS Optical Camo Cyberware in the game's files which is a type of cyberware that renders you...
  5. DarkusWargate

Finally, tis mine! +question

My suggestion: Wait and see what the specs are when they release them. Meanwhile gather some money just in case.
  6. DarkusWargate

Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

Thank you. Thank you for the awesome times with Geralt, thank you for the cool community you've built, thank you for the exemplary attitude towards the community both in interactions and extremely good business practices and THANK YOU for always sticking with your vision. You guys are awesome...
  7. DarkusWargate

Damage to cars and other vehicles.

There's this deleted screenshot they had up on the official website showing male V driving a car without a door, a little scraped. > https://i.imgur.com/gh1h7GM.jpg
  8. DarkusWargate

Full of Rock N Roll but no actual Rock music

Here's one of the in lore theories I've heard about Johnny Silverhand, seems quite good actually.
  9. DarkusWargate

Should V be a Youtuber?

There is a class in Cyberpunk 2020 called "media" they would fit what you describe but in Cyberpunk 2077 they confirmed that the player can't be one of them, yet can interact with such NPCs and possibly gain perks/traits from them yet i doubt that would be the case considering that the last...
  10. DarkusWargate

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

The idea was about how games with multiplayer components are monetizable and knowing CDPR's track record I personally don't expect that. As most fans don't and they by now will surely know that if they try stuff like we've seen in the industry, the fanbase will most likely come down hard on such...
  11. DarkusWargate

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

Well Cyberpunk 2020 is a game you play with people so if you're referring to them wanting a Multiplayer component in the game I guess that would fit right in besides the singleplayer story.
  12. DarkusWargate

E3 Trailer secret message says it all. Can we stop now? They surely won't do microtransactions, they said it time and time again and yet here we are with these kinds of threads like "Katana Sword paid DLC?" and this...like >.>
  13. DarkusWargate

So Jackie's car looks familiar

I've been watching DrDisrespect's reaction to the gameplay demo and he mentioned Jackie's car looking like a 1990 Lamborghini Diablo VT Did a google search and hell it does look like it was used for inspiration.
  14. DarkusWargate

Gamescom 2018 ARG Thread

ARG is over sadly, around 50-100 people got in and posted their emails. Alicja confirmed it was over on the discord. THOUGH. She did say there will be another chance! :D
  15. DarkusWargate

Gamescom 2018 General Thread

It's not looking so good :\ Hopefuly they will have something
  16. DarkusWargate

Met my wife 26 years ago over CyberPunk 2020

I feel ya man, the world can be a really bad place at times. I try to keep my chin up and make the most of what I have. Hell I've been single for a lot of time and had to deal with depression but I always had things that distracted me. Sadly not Cyberpunk 2020 but I do love this game and sadly...
  17. DarkusWargate

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP11 - Corporations

I'd say it's quite a feat! 'Least we know it's truly in engine. Even the trailers are different, the one on xbox's channel is of lower graphical fidelity than the one on the official Cyberpunk 2077 channel.
Top Bottom