Search results

+
  1. w00s3r

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Nah, I think that those who do not have problems with this thing very simply have nothing to say
  2. w00s3r

RPG =/= cutscene in the third person However I have considered God of War because it is the only game with a characteristic that more or less approaches it, the genre has nothing to do with what I wanted to say.
  3. w00s3r

Yeah, people here could kill me for what I said lol, but I seriously see a search for innovation that could raise the bar on the RPG and open-world genre
  4. w00s3r

To be honest I'm really excited by this news. The potential of this choice places the gameplay on a whole other level of depth. I see similarities with God of War, the idea that it can be a sort of "sequence shot" without interruptions caused by visual changes, thanks to the interactive...
  5. w00s3r

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

Neither would I, but the words are not coming from a simple user. Anyway, I won't add anything else until E3.
  6. w00s3r

I'm talking about the "only attenders at E3" thing. Sadly, the fact that I will accept whatever the reason for this decision doesn't mean I will feel nothing about this.
  7. w00s3r

This morning, after reading that statement on Discord, I already lost all my hopes and hype for this E3 to be quite honest...
  8. w00s3r

Mechanical Faithfulness to Cyberpunk 2020...

I agree with everything, except that you do not have to be a casual gamer to be annoyed by such a thing :ROFLMAO: anyone would be, especially on consoles where the initial load already frightens me.
  9. w00s3r

- You mean like in Morrowind? Where even if you hit the target could you miss it? - Not possible, it would ruin the immersion (imho).
  10. w00s3r

Not to be mean, but CDPRs have said that the game is playable from beginning to end. The game is not in beta just because they have to optimize everything and fix the last things (the reason for their feedback request), and here you are asking for drastic changes to the whole system, from...
  11. w00s3r

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I don't know if someone already asked this, but will it be possible to see the panel of the car/motorbike through the eyepiece implant and not in the windscreen? It's just a question, not a request. :LOL:
  12. w00s3r

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

"... even know the majority of us prefer 3rd person perspective that 1st person is here to stay." "The number one thing you should do with a video game that wants to be with the gaming community," "Kinda comes off as them just having used the fans for free publicity and hype because they knew...
  13. w00s3r

Um ... I think I explained myself really bad because english is not my mother tongue ... :cry: What I mean is that some feature, like main character/npc levels, are essential in a videogame of this kind. Not only "genre wise", but also for balacing the progression of the player. I don't think...
  14. w00s3r

I think the point here is that the game is an adaptation of a PnP game, but some things (like the level of the player/npc) must be "adapted" to a video game.
  15. w00s3r

You hit the spot. They should throw away 6 years of work because people want to be able to see their character. It does not seem very right but ok, I think I will stop responding since every feature mentioned about the first perspective seems to be useless or of little weight.
  16. w00s3r

CURRENT DEVELOPER ANSWERS TO YOUR CP 2077 QUESTIONS Is there a cover system? June 16/19 Kyle Rowley: "We have a cover system yes. If you ADS when next to a wall, prop etc we aim you over/around." Cyberpunk 2077 48-minutes Gameplay Go at 3:06 or 3:29.
  17. w00s3r

The game is now in the alpha phase. You are underestimating the implementation of a third person perspective in a game designed for the first person. Many animations would no longer work, they would have to recalibrate the whole system of aim and coverage, having to modify the whole environment...
  18. w00s3r

Motion sickness exist in third person too, because don't depends by the perspective. - You should play with nothing aroud the monitor, eliminating the cue conflicts in your environment; - Adjust the Field of View, everyone have their own value based on the game; - Turn off effects like “camera...
  19. w00s3r

The point is that they don't want this.
Top Bottom