Search results

+
  1. GogBouncyKnight

Radial Menu, Special action - gamepad controls

Hello, is there some way to make quick menu / radial menu to behave more like Witcher 3's menu with gamepad or like all radial menus everywhere else? Ie. instead of choosing segments of radial menu (like when choosing sign - first left to signs and than select by up and down the one I want) I...
  2. GogBouncyKnight

Ciri's chainmail texture

Didnt thought of that, it worked! Many many thanks ;-)
  3. GogBouncyKnight

Ciri's chainmail texture

Hello, would anybody be so kind and provide me with "ciri_chainmail_dlc" textures in editable format, found in Ciri's alternate look and Geralt's legendary Manticore armor (also known as Red Wolf)? Tried to extract them with Wolven kit 0.3.1 with no editable results and by uncooking various...
  4. GogBouncyKnight

HoS Haircut change

There is a prerendered video with Geralt in? I didnt know that honestly. I thought that only ones that shows Geralt are at the beginning of the game and when traveling to Skellige.
  5. GogBouncyKnight

HoS Haircut change

SPOILERS Hello, I was asking something something similar when I first joined this forum with no luck unfortunately, but maybe this is different case. Is it possible to change which haircut will Geralt get in HoS expansion, when possesed by certain ghost? Default is the shaved ponytail one, I...
  6. GogBouncyKnight

How to modify this texture?

Solved, broken export function in WolvenKit
  7. GogBouncyKnight

How to modify this texture?

Hello, I already asked a few people, but since more peole more knows, I try to ask here as well. I have been trying to modify main world map (the one where you choose which region to travel). As per advice, I extracted the DDS texture from panel_worldmap.redswf, but I have never seen this kind...
  8. GogBouncyKnight

Controller Deadzones

Hello, is there any way to adjust Left-Stick deadzone when playing with controller? It is too sensitive. Just resting my thumb on stick makes Geralt glitch in directions I dont want to and makes playing really uncomfortable... i dont understand why they included settings for RightStick but left...
  9. GogBouncyKnight

Witcher Gear Reclassed - Opinions?

Would like to ask you of your opinions on reclassing Witcher gear. I always thought that is immersive breaking when armors are classed by type of school instead of how they actually look. So you have GM Cat, light armor and GM Griffin, medium armor - which is bassicaly a knight armor, both that...
  10. GogBouncyKnight

stlm 3.2 doesnt work for a reason.

Post screenshot of your mod folder, also download the Script Merger and see if there are any conflicts with other mods.
  11. GogBouncyKnight

Hairworks Stage2 Beard with HoS mark

Well you are good you figure it out. I won't be doing much modding anymore, tweaked the game pretty much to suit my needs, but let's hope that someday this will come handy again :-) Still strange, that nobody was bothered that this bug was never fixed for HoS mark...
  12. GogBouncyKnight

Man, you are the greatest. Works like a charm now. Thousand thanks to you, wouldn't even think about that :)
  13. GogBouncyKnight

Hello, I know there was once a bug, that when you had enabled Hairworks, instead of Stage2 beard , Stage4 (fullbeard) was loaded instead. This was supposedly fixed a long time ago, and it is fixed with default Geralt, but I've got this problem once you obtain Hearts of Stone's mark. I looked at...
  14. GogBouncyKnight

Wrong textures after cooking mod...

Sure, I just deleted normal maps... Not sure where was the problem when packing mod, but works flawlessly without them.
  15. GogBouncyKnight

Wrong textures after cooking mod...

Solved...
  16. GogBouncyKnight

More modifier combinations

PC version has this great function, a modifier key, which when holding it change one action to another one - in this case, light attack to strong attack. Problem is, this is only function that you can change and since game has a lot of actions that cant be bind to same key and it can get messy...
  17. GogBouncyKnight

Solved: Stop beard growth at certain stage

Is it possible to disable beard growth after certain stage? Like it would grow to stage2 and then it would stop, or replace stage3-4 with stage2... There is mod called Beard Lock, but it just replace all beards stages with choosen stage. If so, what file do I have to edit? Thanks for answers...
  18. GogBouncyKnight

Is there a way to get "Cutscene lighting" working with 1.31?

So sorry for bumbing this, but is there any way to add cutscene lighting to game without breaking Toussaint? Lighting mods are doing good jobs to keep game consistent in gameplay and cutscenes, but they change so much atmosphere instead of just fixing it... I dont understand why they didnt keep...
  19. GogBouncyKnight

Is there a way to get "Cutscene lighting" working with 1.31?

Well the thing is, I love vanilla Toussaint... I only use few reshade effects, because there is something missing from game for me... Comparison, first vanilla second cutscene lighting. Toussaint is without reshade btw... https://ibb.co/mb71z8 https://ibb.co/cjUs6o https://ibb.co/krRTe8...
  20. GogBouncyKnight

Geralt's starting hairstyle

Yes I know it was a dream... My point was that Geralt has long tucked hair when he is with Vesemir looking for Yennfer, yet after waking up he has default hair. I never did finished entire opening video so I didnt know... And no, I didnt play the game yet, time reasons... So I am just checking...
Top Bottom