Search results

+
  1. TempoTrap

Mulligan Update is live!

is this a joke? Welcome to Beta 2.
  2. TempoTrap

What is a Special Card?

I cant belive they launched the game and didn't.
  3. TempoTrap

Now that the dust has settled....

just to clarify.. Bring back beta gwent but with updates, locked rows, and all the new unlockables so pre June 2017? or just sometime between June and Dec 2017? Bring back post midwinter gwent so sometime between Dec 2017 and May 2018? did people hate midwinter so much that if we could...
  4. TempoTrap

Cards you find STUPID in Homecoming: The Witcher Card Game

EMHYR + SHUPE??????? TF IS THIS?????? NG is complete idiocy right now.
  5. TempoTrap

Emhyr and JCV I just had a guy playing Mill use double vilgefortz burn with emhyr on his last play. and JCV just straight up plays 2 cards on a turn. at least before he was just a body. the whole idea of having multiple actions to take on a turn is just so "un gwenty". what a debacle. =(
  6. TempoTrap

VIPER witchers can hit golds? are you kidding me? is this even real life?
  7. TempoTrap

Suggestion to hand limit and drypass problem, please read

Sorry I'll try to respond more clearly this evening, but in short I absolutely would Punish blue (and in the crux of the game not the set up round/s, like TA or the free point suggestion) for taking a dry pass. The question is just by how much in my eyes?
  8. TempoTrap

Suggestion to hand limit and drypass problem, please read

This. this is the problem. because it already is exactly like this for RED. red never looses on even. Also, I'm not a fan of the relative condition of free points. Gwent is an equation, and its imbalanced to give either player free points. What I gather is that free points are ultimately the...
  9. TempoTrap

Open PTR feedback

On reflection the extra draws and hand limit are creating a weird dynamic of 3 turn skirmishes for the first 6 cards to enable dry passing. So you can absolutely not take an opportunity to pass until you play 3 cards (typically for as much thinning as possible usually including witchers, so...
  10. TempoTrap

Open PTR feedback

I have some things to add to my previous post. I Love that weather is finally a limited effect, I made this suggestion around midwinter. 8 points even seems fair in this meta compared to other cards, although i cant remember what the provision cost was and I'm not much of a fan of a meta where...
  11. TempoTrap

Open PTR feedback

That was my deck. with avalc sage to tutor the philters, a frightner to bait artifact removal, and i found the woodland amazing with either Hag avalac sage or whispess tribute.
  12. TempoTrap

Open PTR feedback

13. TempoTrap

Open PTR feedback

I like that the coin flip happens before the muligans Why is this such a short PTR? I happened to be moving this weekend so I only got in about 20-30 games. There should be a patch every 4 days! Not just 1 PTR! This game is not ready =( coin flip is worse than ever. Advantage is...
  14. TempoTrap

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

The Operator
  15. TempoTrap

Coin flip- in response to HC teaser

People complain a lot about "the coin flip" but I think a lot of people fail to recognize the real problem. It's not actually one simple issue of who plays first (and naturally last). It's a bag of little advantage/disadvantages that compound together to give the blue coin a bad rep. It's...
  16. TempoTrap

Cantarella/ "single use" of spys

I guess my point is, why shouldn't your enemies spy card work for you if you have yet to spy? why disable its ability if its still the first one played? "single use" implies that it shouldn't matter which spy triggers the single use. I should'nt have to Blow my aglais just to find my spy!!!
  17. TempoTrap

Cantarella/ "single use" of spys

Im really triggered about something that just happened, enough to jump on and post about it.. just played against NG soldiers. he spied early, and on round 3 his first play was assire-canta into my deck. Spy cards say "single use" not "faction exclusive", and I had yet to throw down my Yeavin...
Top Bottom