Search results

+
  1. Irtrush

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey, those weird at first numbers actually are math equivalent of Shupe's mage and hunter abilities. Check it out ===> https://imgur.com/a/zlds7xX#U5y4MQz U are right about the Gascon part :cool: , I guess, at the end of the day it's all about the entertainment right ? To be fair, I really...
  2. Irtrush

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Mister :) 1. Was the new Usurper and old Imlerith : Sabbath designed by the same person ? 2. MTG's PR campaign and advertising are insane !!! Almost every popular HS streamer and even top streamers from other games are playing it, they even converted Merchant and Noxious to the dark side...
  3. Irtrush

Hi, 1) When Homecoming arrives, can one craft premium cards using scraps ? 2) Will one be able to use a joystick on pc version of Gwent / Thronebreaker ? 3) Approximately how many new and unique mechanics will be added ? 4) When Cyberpunk 2077 will be released, can we expect themed event in...
  4. Irtrush

1. I love the new Homecoming visuals, they are stunning and very fitting to the theme. Can you please tell who is responsible for a such outstanding idea of 3D and also perfectly implemented 2 rows system ? 2. Can you please elaborate on the thought process of the Midwinter update and how it led...
  5. Irtrush

Hey, 1) Is RNG really that big of a the problem and is it the worst thing that happened with Gwent ? 2) Do you agree that the main purpose of any game is entertainment ? 3) If you are not playing Gwent professionally, in general what's more fun, playing (with or against) greatswords, alchemy...
Top Bottom