Search results

+
  1. Silas4179

I made an improved forum layout. Install links provided.

Hello. Back when CDPR first overhauled their forum, I basically could not stand the new UI (so much unnecessary scrolling...) so I spent an hour or two writing my own userscript to change up the layout to be more convenient and easier on the eyes. Since then, I've made a few minor improvements...
  2. Silas4179

Now that Homecoming is finally dead, is there any chance of bringing back pre-HC Gwent?

I uninstalled Gwent when Homecoming came out and while I still occasionally theorycraft pre-HC Gwent decks for fun, I have frankly zero interest in playing Homecoming. I know for a fact I'm far from the only one, as there are multiple communities where I've discussed the game and we've all been...
  3. Silas4179

Morvran Non-reveal Deck

Hello everyone. I decided to try my hand at making a Morvran deck that doesn't revolve around reveal cards like Vattier de Rideaux, Alchemists, and Mangonels. Instead this deck mostly uses Morvran as a bit of deckthinning and a generally proactive setup to enable its Spotters. So here's what...
  4. Silas4179

Fiddling with Ciri: Nova NR

Hello everyone. I fiddled around and made the following deck at the moment: Leader: Radovid Golds: Seltkirk Dandelion: Poet Ciri: Nova Shani Silvers: Nenneke Vesemir Eskel Lambert Roach Alzur's Double Cross Bronzes: 2x Kaedweni Sergeant 2x Siege Tower 2x Reinforced Trebuchet 2x Siege Support...
Top Bottom