Search results

+
  1. dobtf2

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Hey! After getting the Devil ending on my first playthrough and being a bit dissatisfied with how it wraps up your relationship with Judy, I decided to try my hand at writing a short continuation of that ending. This was my first try at creative writing, so comments would be much appreciated...
  2. dobtf2

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Are you guys planning another hotfix for the journey quests? They are still bugged for some people as described here: As you can see, all 6 quests appear to have been completed for me: Looking at the contracts however, only the 3 quests from the standard path have been acknowledged as...
  3. dobtf2

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Thank you for this incredibly detailed breakdown Jason! The insane overtime on a Friday evening (more like night) is very much appreciated.
  4. dobtf2

Syndicate Leaders Border Bundle

Yes, I just saw that as well. Very disappointed, would have bought this earlier if I knew it was limited...
  5. dobtf2

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I know you have a plan for revealing leaders but can you give a rough estimate on how many reward points we need to unlock them? Would be good to know how many we should save before the end of January
  6. dobtf2

Absolutely loved the roadmap stream and I am really hyped about Jason being the new game director, he seems like the perfect guy for it! Is there any plan to release a small number of cards alongside the new leaders in January? For example a couple of core bronzes to flesh out their associated...
  7. dobtf2

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey Pawel! Is there any ETA on the roadmap? I know that you want to release things when they are fully worked out, but it really feels like the best time to release the roadmap now. Artifact has been declining in popularity and a lot of content creators and casual players are debating whether to...
  8. dobtf2

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey Burza! First off, really wanted to say that the PTR grew on me a lot during the time it was online and I am very confident about the future of the game, great job! My question is: Will there be any more streams/update videos now that we had a PTR? For example will balance tweaks to cards be...
  9. dobtf2

Hey Pawel! Im not sure how much you want to go into gameplay mechanics as you probably will do another video on that, but with the change to 30 card decks and 2 bronze copies per card I feel like consistency will be much reduced. You already said that you get more mulligans and 3 draws between...
  10. dobtf2

Thanks for taking your time to answer all of these questions! For the milling of the collection when homecoming arrives, will we keep our ore/scraps from before or will that be reset to 0 as well?
Top Bottom