Search results

+
  1. NightElemental

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Can we get a word on season 2 of gwents competitive scene?
  2. NightElemental

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

You can ask for a refund on Steam if you bought it in the last week and didn't play it too much
  3. NightElemental

Is Cintrian Enchantress's bounded ability bound to the range row? The way I see it no because any keyword with a ":" at the end seems to ignore the other ones (Cards that have both melee and ranged abilities for example). Can we get an official word on that mechanic?
  4. NightElemental

What does slightly different mean? If I bought the pre order can I buy these as well? Or will they count as the same?
  5. NightElemental

Will there be a way to get the Crimson Curse skin and cardback without preordering? Im a heavy completionist and want to get everything available from games I play so id really appreciate (and im sure others would too) it if there was another way to get them no matter how hard. I don't want to...
  6. NightElemental

Heya burza. I remember reading somewhere that after this pro ladder season there would be a pro ladder break. Will that impact anyone who makes it to pro ladder this season? I made it to GM once again (I was kicked last season because I was too busy) and was hoping to get back into it ASAP.
  7. NightElemental

So is there anything (no matter how unrealistic) I can do to get in? I really want to help gwent get back to its former glory.
  8. NightElemental

Alright makes sense. So considering I was dropped from pro ladder because I was too busy in the last 2 months. But I made it to a few Gwent Challanger Qualifier matches in the past and am now climbing high in normal ladder. Do I have a chance of making it in?
  9. NightElemental

So there is no way for players who haven't been in a previous close PTR to get inside this one?
  10. NightElemental

Hey Burza, first of all, thank you so much for all these small leeks. I just had a small question. Will the "handpicked players" for Closed PTR be chosen from players above a specific player ranking, and if so, can we get a hint at what that will be? Bonus Hard Question: I know you probably...
Top Bottom