Search results

+
  1. Ambergeddon

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

Considering I can only play a few hours a day and I'm planing on doing as much of the game as possible that sounds perfectly fine to me.
  2. Ambergeddon

Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

I'm aiming to make V as close to Motoko Kusanagi as possible, that would be the perfect V for me.
  3. Ambergeddon

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

My characters are usually pretty light on cyber so I'll go with just enough to survive for now.
  4. Ambergeddon

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

The song is good but I was definitely expecting it to come out harder, the video is really cool though.
  5. Ambergeddon

New Game +

I do hope there will be a new game+, it could be fun carrying some stuff over while still having the option to pick a new life path or make different choices without having to start over fresh.
  6. Ambergeddon

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

The multiplayer is stand alone? That is fantastic news.
  7. Ambergeddon

Are you disappointed?

I was definitely disappointed by the news that vehicle customization and being able to control the flathead would be absent but the game still looks like it will be amazing so I'm not really disappointed in it at all nor am I expecting to be on Nov 18th.
  8. Ambergeddon

Weekly Poll 4/30/2019 - Trauma Team

4, 5, 9. I want them to swoop in and save me and steal my heart :love:
  9. Ambergeddon

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

I could see him potentially betraying us depending on some choices we make, but I don't think he will set in stone betray us or not.
  10. Ambergeddon

What does everyone think about "THRUSTING AND VARIOUS POSITIONS" CONFIRMED.....

I think my V is in for a good time lol I am also intrigued to know how it's all going to work.
  11. Ambergeddon

Character feature: Judy Alvarez

Yes, show us the men please!
  12. Ambergeddon

What do you think of the old version vs new version of the song "chippin in"

I like them both, for different reasons. The 2018 version is just a fantastic song but doesn't really have that grungy punky feel to it, whereas the 2019 version does and it gets me pumped up and ready to crack skulls.
  13. Ambergeddon

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

Dark Souls style invasions would be atrocious, otherwise I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't interfere with single player.
  14. Ambergeddon

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

I can't see there being gun maintenance but you never know lol I actually find taking guns apart and cleaning them to be quite relaxing but maybe I'm just weird :shrug:
  15. Ambergeddon

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

Awesome! I'll be out of town when it drops but I look forward to catching it later!
  16. Ambergeddon

Car customization has been dropped

That's really disappointing for me, I'm a gear head and I love customizing and personalizing my vehicles.
  17. Ambergeddon

Let's talk Johnny Silverhand and Love Interests...

My V would be more than happy to have Johnny join in :love:
  18. Ambergeddon

Jackie Welles - Night City's Golden Boy ❤

I find it interesting that he ranges from friendly to neutral to hostile towards you at first depending on which background you go with.
  19. Ambergeddon

Choose Your Favorite Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story

So many fantastic stories, great job everyone!
  20. Ambergeddon

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

There is no such thing as too big in my vocabulary ;) All jokes aside I get what you mean, by the sounds of it the game is going to be very dense. My hope is that everything there is to do will be fun and engaging and not just collectathons and climbing/activating towers lol
Top Bottom