Search results

+
  1. monkeypony

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

Thanks for this. I'd not seen this deck before. It's hilarious fun! 😁
  2. monkeypony

Is the "Sacred and profane" card drop part of the Cursed Toad set?

No, I'm mean they are available in the kegs you purchase with gold. Obviously, it's only a few cards out of many possibilities, and all are good, so you're chances of actually finding one is low. I managed to find a couple of premiums in the 200 kegs I opened, including Dagon 😁
  3. monkeypony

Is the "Sacred and profane" card drop part of the Cursed Toad set?

The new cards are available within the Cursed Toad kegs. I believe there will be 3 more card drops next year.
  4. monkeypony

Sunset Seeker - Cannot craft

Ah! thanks for the info.
  5. monkeypony

Sunset Seeker - Cannot craft

I can't craft the standard version of the new card, and the premium is missing, is this an error?
  6. monkeypony

GWENT really needs a...

Not quite. Thinning is when you tutor, summon or draw cards from your deck, the idea being to guarantee all the cards you need in rounds 2 and 3. Milling is when you remove cards from your opponents deck, the idea being to remove your opponents best cards before they can play them and, in a...
  7. monkeypony

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

Yup, still not working on Android and my missing 20 kegs have yet to be credited back to me. Not the end of the world, but it's pretty piss poor.
  8. monkeypony

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

Standard CDPR broken update. We should be used to it by now.
  9. monkeypony

'Transaction error' when trying to open kegs

Now the number of kegs showing to be opened has dropped by 20, despite me not being ably to open any. What the fuck?
  10. monkeypony

'Transaction error' when trying to open kegs

As title. When trying to open a MM keg, Shupe thinks about it for a while and then I keg a 'transaction error' message. Happening on both PC and Android.
  11. monkeypony

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

What exactly were you planning to do with 73 copies of biting frost? :)
  12. monkeypony

Bug: Letho Kingslayer transforms into a base copy

Living armor always has power that equals its armour, so when Letho became a 5 point LA, it would have been boosted to 10 straight away as its armor strength would have been 10.
  13. monkeypony

Console "Could not download user profile" login error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to load Gwent on the PS4 "Login error - could not download user profile, please try again later" Is this anything to do with the account copying? I have not received an email to say this has finally taken place.
  14. monkeypony

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They have said that it will be the account at the time of copying, not the time of request, so, assuming the email comes to you on the same day the account is copied, the most you'll lose is 1 days progress. That being said, it's of a bit of a wasteland now...
  15. monkeypony

Will console players be getting the season end rewards? I'm still showing as rank 0, with no extra reward points.
  16. monkeypony

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Just waiting for the PS4 account porting to be available now.
  17. monkeypony

Roadmap Stream 04.12.2019

IOS Update - "MERCHANTS OF OFIR: New expansion is now available! They came from faraway lands - foreign and mysterious. They've brought marvelous wares with them - both magnificent and terrifying. On their journey, merchants of Ofir wants to cross paths with all GWENT's factions - some want to...
  18. monkeypony

I requested that my PC account be deleted on Friday, in preparation for the PS4 account merge. PC account is still live.
  19. monkeypony

It will cost them money to lose players. And not just the players they will initially lose. Also the people who would have come to the game because player X was playing it, and any additional players those new people may have brought in, and so on. That, combined with creating bad blood...
  20. monkeypony

It seems to make very little sense to do this before the Android version is released. Making the non Apple, non PC owning players wait 4 months or so before they can return essentially means losing a lot of them. I'm sure they had their reasons, but it does seem like an odd decision. I'll...
Top Bottom