Search results

+
  1. Mybrokenenglish

CDPR vindicated those who doubted their promise

Well, "it runs surprisingly well on old gen consoles" was a little dishonest. Just a tiny little bit. Edit: I read now you addressed it. It was a mess on PS5 too, though.
  2. Mybrokenenglish

Cyberware is already exactly like a skill tree though, the only difference being you buy perks with money you get from missions (and mainly selling loot) instead of using exp points like in the other "classic" skill tree
  3. Mybrokenenglish

Regarding the skill tree, I'll just repeat what I said back in 2018: they should have removed it completely and just substitute it with just the cyberware you buy with money. You get the money from missions and you spend it to improve your character via cyberware, weapons and armour. At that...
  4. Mybrokenenglish

Oh boy, I hate it so much when they do that. Even in Nolan's betman the dark Knight. The chip is already a problem per se because you have an annoying silverhand in your head and you know it makes you a target for arasaka and every major corporations to say the least. They could have let V...
  5. Mybrokenenglish

I never said anything like that, that's my exact point. Maybe you quoted the wrong person? This, and cut all those moments when V is fainting and spitting blood until later in the game. Also, a couple of lines from NPCs during quests would have helped. Who said you need that much tension and...
  6. Mybrokenenglish

That's not true, you can do something in between. It's all about good writing and planning.
  7. Mybrokenenglish

Let's agree to hugely disagree then. Which comes at the cost of two lvl whatever rifles.
  8. Mybrokenenglish

Imho you choose the story according to the type of game you want to make and vice versa. IF you really want to push this much on urgency in an open world game, though, at least try to mitigate and offer moments to the player when the game literally tell them "now you have time to do whatever you...
  9. Mybrokenenglish

And TBC could take years to kill someone and definitely there was no cure to be found in early 1900. You get sick, you die eventually. I'm sure someone roleplayed Arthur as a glorious Nobel price winner scientist, but that's not what tha game is about. 1654878700 Side content is really "side...
  10. Mybrokenenglish

Avellone's job was deleted from DL2 prior to release. The guy who wrote the bloody baron is still in CDPR.
  11. Mybrokenenglish

The General Videogame Thread

Doom, closely followed by the outer worlds :LOL:
  12. Mybrokenenglish

Yes, the main problem I have with the game is exactly the excessive humor. Clunky gameplay doesn't help.
  13. Mybrokenenglish

One of the many reasons why cp77 is definitely too short.
  14. Mybrokenenglish

The Embracer group has bought a gozillion of studios, but haven't delivered anything yet. Let's see what happens.
  15. Mybrokenenglish

Next time CDPR should make a game that is 1 hour long so that everyone can finish it and we, as customers, can celebrate that glorious milestone. ;-) And stop making open world games! A linear game is faster to be completed! Look at the campaign of 6 hours linear games like call of duty...
  16. Mybrokenenglish

I don't see how this contradicts what I wrote.
  17. Mybrokenenglish

Dex kills V only because he panics and tries to destroy all "evidence" of his involvement in the heist against arasaka
  18. Mybrokenenglish

it's definitely not simple, as I said, try to enter area 51 in the USA or the white house or whatever. He GETS CAUGHT, 100%. viktor knows they're working for Dex, they die, viktor tells mama wells, mama wells runs one of the most famous pubs in heywood, attended by valentinos (and Padre). 24h...
  19. Mybrokenenglish

but then no one would ever want to work with him anymore since he would obtain the reputation of the fixer who kills his own mercs.
  20. Mybrokenenglish

A simple job against the biggest corporation in the world? Try enter Area 51 in the USA.
Top Bottom