Search results

+
  1. Seredas

Night City "Living Breathing World"

I've commented something similar on a thread, but I wanted to focus specifically on this, because I've seen some people go off into fantasyland with some theories. Specifically, regarding the levels of interactivity with the NPCs that the game will have. Honestly, don't expect much. It will be...
  2. Seredas

The sheer scale of Night City

A big open world means nothing by itself. I don't really care for it to be huge. Wouldn't you prefer a dense open world with many things to do?
  3. Seredas

Story vs Open World

I disagree and so does the vast majority that played W3. Story and side quests were phenomenal! The way they were implemented into the world was also really good. Could it have been a bit better? Perhaps. But that's something very very hard to do in an open world game. I expect to see better...
  4. Seredas

Dynamic Crime scenes for Night City

A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y! Great idea in general to flesh out exploration! Not just recieve quests from questgivers, but you can investigate night city and find interesting things and such. I expect even more diverse and deeper sidequests and activities than W3. CDPR is one of the only developers...
  5. Seredas

Story vs Open World

You didn't state it correctly. Witcher 3 was very much story-driven.It wasn't linear but it was story-driven. CDPR have found their own open world formula (which if not THE best, is one of the best). They flesh out their worlds with their story(and stories and interesting side quests) and not...
  6. Seredas

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Agreed. In regards to " living world", I would add that it is very important for night city to feel like a living city(and not just an empty playground), more so than the world of Witcher. That is mostly achieved with 2 things and first of the 2 and the most important one: interesting...
  7. Seredas

Multiculturalism in Cyberpunk

I saw an article(a garbage article) from 2 or 3 days ago and its author was trying to clickbait by saying that many cp-like films like bladerunner appropriate asian cultures and so on(He showed that not only he doesn't have a clue what CP is, but also that he doesn't know what he's talking...
  8. Seredas

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

CDPR has said officially that the game will launch as a single player game and it's going to be like W3 in terms of content and expansions. So this is pointless. I say we wait and see how the game is to then discuss the potential multiplayer. (Personally, I want a big single player game, that's...
  9. Seredas

I agree. I also hope they go all out with the interactivity and environmental storytelling, so we really feel immersed in this world and not just feel like we go from person to person to recieve quests in an empty world. Creative quest design that makes use of the world and environmental...
  10. Seredas

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Good comment, agree on almost everything. I would add that I wish they keep their promise of such an open ended quest design system with so many possibilities. Also, I hope stealth gets a bit more attention.
  11. Seredas

[POLL] AI vs EyeCandy

It's not a binary choice and one is taxing more the CPU side, while the other the GPU(there is an overlap but still) so I don't really understand the question. Still, graphics are at a very good level(and very good art direction) and I would be okay if we got what we saw in the demo and not...
  12. Seredas

Platform Discussion Thread

Yeah PC is the way to go for cdpr games 100%!
  13. Seredas

Hello, not to sound like I'm championing for CDPR, I'm commenting just because I think you've misunderstood something. Cyberpunk isn't bladerunner, it does have a lighter tone and I think they nailed that atmosphere and visual style. Also, keep in mind what they said when someone asked them ...
  14. Seredas

I disagree especially about the corporate agent. I really loved what little I saw of her. But, perhaps you could wait for the full story and context to judge? We can't judge and offer feedback for story and characters when we have seen so little of it.(PS Voice actress of V is the b-e-s-t!!!)
  15. Seredas

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Chill, have faith in CDPR, they know. They won't nerf anything, you'll probably get what you saw in the demo(if not better). Edit: I'm with you btw, but they have already said that the game is created in a way to take advantage of future hardware. Also, game graphics were current gen, nothing...
  16. Seredas

The guy in the end said "if the final game is better or at least the same". Don't worry i don't think there will be any downgrade. Almost zero chance. They learned from their W3 mistake, it would be stupid to do the same. Also, their engine is optimised from the start now and the graphical...
  17. Seredas

Agreed! (and I thought it wasn't night but dusk.) And the best thing is that we should expect that level of graphical fidelity or even better from the final game because they recieved enough flak from W3 downgrade that there is no chance they will do it again(and in terms of purely graphical...
  18. Seredas

Day-Night cycle

Can we get a confirmation on whether they day-night cycle will be time-related or story-related? The Digital-foundry guys didn't know.
  19. Seredas

Gender and Identity

Mods?!?
  20. Seredas

Gender and Identity

"It's not a comissioned work" ->> E-x-a-c-t-l-y! This comment nailed it imo. Anyway, this will turn political really fast(it already is), so I'm really curious why mods haven't closed it yet.
Top Bottom