Search results

+
  1. BarefootWarrior

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Thanks for the update folks. Presently running 546.17 and no issues, I'll hold off on any updates for now. Running Zotac RTX 3090 Ti.
  2. BarefootWarrior

Is there a happy ending?

Yep, kinda where I'm at. May get back to it later....
  3. BarefootWarrior

Is there a happy ending?

Yep, he does say that, and yes, sometimes he is right.
  4. BarefootWarrior

Is there a happy ending?

I'm kind of in the same boat here, I now have a sort of love / hate thing going on with the game. While I understand those who know the Cyber Punk universe better than I do and play the game as such, go for it. But I really am not sure what to think on a personal level. For now, I decided to let...
  5. BarefootWarrior

Is there a happy ending?

I just got done with a mission in Phatom Liberty where the playthrough just hit me wrong, one of those...no good choice. So I broke my golden rule and decided to see where this is going to go. What I found is that there (once again) is no 'good' ending. Running off into the sunset with Panam is...
  6. BarefootWarrior

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Now into Phantom Liberty, and enjoying it so far. Some screenshots of my game. I won't say where the pics were taken for those who haven't started playing it yet. First screenshot is my V in a classy suit, but he really didn't seem to be enjoying the experience. Solomon Reed
  7. BarefootWarrior

Please add a favorite system to the inventory

Yep, I'm on-board with this on. I accidentaly sold an iconic Grad sniper rifle and didn't discover this until I needed it. Still not sure how I did it, but now I really take my time before I sell or dismantle anything. No real worries on the Grad, it wasn't a named item and I had bought it but...
  8. BarefootWarrior

Venus in Furs: I hate it.

That's what I did, I just ignored the text, she does say something like '...and remember, I don't know you'. Regardless, I just wasn't going to go there, literally. I just wish we had a way to delete or block the text from her (or anybody else) and move on. I did try but nothing seems to work...
  9. BarefootWarrior

Are Judy's sleep shorts in game?

My male character only wears shorts, and for some reason these are hard to find. You may be able to find these at the clothing vendor in Santo Domingo district. Fast travel to Metro Wolleson Street or Megabuilding H4, there is a small shopping mall between the two locations. The other place I...
  10. BarefootWarrior

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Haven't made it to Phantom Liberty yet, just about ready to. Just taking my time and having some fun.
  11. BarefootWarrior

V succeeded in heist, Dexter DeShawn was the one that fucked up

This. Unfortunately, you don't find this out until later. In my view, at the core of the matter, it was Evelyn. She was out for herself and lied to everyone, even Judy didn't catch that something was wrong before this even happened. I agree that Evelyn would have been killed by the Voodoo Boys...
  12. BarefootWarrior

Do you use fast travel?

I use fast travel when I need to or in a hurry. In the city I tend to walk, if nothing else, the city is gorgeous just to look at and explore especially at night. Other than that, I don't drive but use my bike (Brennan Apollo) . My driving sucks...and the irony to that is, I have four cars now...
  13. BarefootWarrior

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Tough Day at the Office. Saw this one last night before the patch. I thought I was seeing things. So, here it is just in case no one saw this in their game. According to the patch notes, this is gone.
  14. BarefootWarrior

I don't like Panam Palmer

THIS, I wish I would have said it like this, I had the impression many times when you said 'no', she was not only mad, but pouting. Now, in fairness, I did help Panam rescue Saul even though she did very little (Riders of the Storm). One of the last side jobs, 'With a Little Help from My...
  15. BarefootWarrior

Perhaps a wrong choice of words on my part, but still, I like Judy far more then Panam. :shrug:
  16. BarefootWarrior

LOL...going to jump on the band wagon again, I am there now, have to go and meet her the first time. I detest this gal! I'm going to go through this part as fast as I can and keep it strictly business and I'm outa there. I will try (as I have many times before) to help the clan, but not for...
  17. BarefootWarrior

Netrunning in 2.0/Being Traced

Ahhhh..a pro, love it. Thanks for the tip!
  18. BarefootWarrior

Netrunning in 2.0/Being Traced

If I had read this when I was starting out with my new character or tier 1, I may have argued the point. I was highly irritated that I was being tracked when there was no net-runner on site. OK, so I had to adapt. I'm now at tier 3. I play a male character and he wears nothing but a pair of...
  19. BarefootWarrior

No pre order bonus for phantom liberty

It may depend on where you are in the game? I didn't get the notice till the start of act 2.
  20. BarefootWarrior

No pre order bonus for phantom liberty

Just to throwing this out there...You have to check your messages on V's computer at his/her apartment. The message will tell you that you have won a lottery, it's very subtle and many players don't check messages. It just doesn't show up in game, and I am on PC by the way, don't know if it's...
Top Bottom