Search results

+
  1. fadingtrails

Stuck on Loading Screen

I got a mail from support yesterday suggesting the latest Gwent patch was aimed at fixing this problem, and I was able to access the game. We'll see if the problem is gone for good. Just to be clear, the support ticket I sent is for Gwent, not Thronebreaker.
  2. fadingtrails

leaderboard system is absurd

It is really strange to see people with a 30% win rate at the top of the leaderboards. Maybe if you threw a couple hundred matches you could be up there too.
  3. fadingtrails

Stuck on Loading Screen

Waiting a while before pressing X to load the game (in the Geralt+Ciri screen) is doing the trick for me these days. IKR?
  4. fadingtrails

Stuck on Loading Screen

I reported the issue and someone from CDPR was kind enough to get back to me. They suggested this method which worked for me when I tried it yesterday. I thought it was worth sharing. EDIT: this worked for a few days, but the problem did reoccur eventually.
  5. fadingtrails

Stuck on Loading Screen

That's something you can do?
  6. fadingtrails

Controller issues

I've had similar issues: During mulligan, when hiding cards to be mulliganed, I can't access either graveyard or deck by pressing the L2 and R2 buttons. Possibly limited to Arena Mode. During mulligan, I was unable to select and replace the Hawker Healer card.
  7. fadingtrails

Stuck on Loading Screen

I've been having the same problem, though I've managed to get into the game once.
  8. fadingtrails

Skellige or Nilfgaard?

Dear CDPR, The images showing faction and season rewards are never visible when I load the page from a PS4. Is there a setting I can change to make them appear? Thanks
Top Bottom