Search results

+
  1. Syware

New forum game!

I'm broke and looking for a fight.
  2. Syware

3 days until the Dark Future becomes real. Are you prepared for the future?;)
  3. Syware

Dress for Success: Companion Clothing

hehehe
  4. Syware

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

I'll be watching the reviews of the game and funny skits about the game.
  5. Syware

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

Sounds good to me.
  6. Syware

What after Cyberpunk?

I wouldn't trust Paradox to make a good Shadowrun game. But I'm pretty sure they are going milk it just like what they doing with Vampire: Masquerade.
  7. Syware

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

I'm going to play as a stealthy guy with a shotgun and a katana. So, I will be in close combat when things get a little crazy. Probably will carry a long-range weapon also to offset those two above mentioned weapons. Also, my guy will be moderately cyberized, cyber arms, cyber legs, etc.
  8. Syware

What after Cyberpunk?

How about Shadowrun. It is cyberpunk but with magic and fantasy. I think a good Shadowrun game should be in order.
  9. Syware

What games are you looking forward to?

Wayward Realms. It is game being developed by veterans of the Elder Scrolls games, calling themselves Once Lost Games. I guess Bethesda has another competitor to look out for?
  10. Syware

Any idea on how multiple character saves will work?

Hopefully, its similar to how MMO's work. Maybe, give us three, four, or even five slots.
  11. Syware

Opinions on the music?

Yea, me too. I'm really digging the ambient music Battleground Arasaka and to a lesser extent Corposeduction.
  12. Syware

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

I'm going to play it on my Nintendo Switch on the go.
  13. Syware

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

I don't think a delay will come. I'm 80% positive... I think most people here and everywhere else are prepared for another delay. People or most people didn't expect a delay during the 1st, 2nd and third time and now everyone is on edge for another delay. This time most people are expecting it...
  14. Syware

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

I have a ps4 guys. Finally, some ps4 gameplay.
  15. Syware

Everything is fine

Wat is dark Sc-fi? Don't know any games that was called dark sc-fi or considered dark sc-fi.
  16. Syware

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

Yes, the previews! Will take a while to digest all of these.
  17. Syware

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

Yea, I don't know. It could also mean that he doesn't need a second thought about his ideas and is more experienced than V. He knows what he wants and his mind is set.
  18. Syware

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

He also implies that he can read V's mind. He says this in the trailer, "You know, you don't have always to talk aloud V." So, imagine him invading your privacy of thoughts and knows what your thinking every single second. That is a crazy way to live.
  19. Syware

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

Johnny Sliverhand is a terrorist... That's what it said in the trailer. I think so. But she is brunette instead of being blond. Unless Johnny cheats frequently with other women. Also, I think I saw Rouge, a younger version of Rouge, the woman with the blue mohawk.
  20. Syware

Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

That game sucked for me. Bad investment. I did a good playthrough but I failed that only one character really liked me. I decided to do the evil playthrough but on my same game session with the good playthrough and now I'm stuck helping Minthara who I think is a b-word. I played a particular...
Top Bottom