Search results

+
  1. kyodavid

DLC/Expansion suggestion

They might need to crunch another year to be near the level we want the game to be, so I doubt that would happen, pretty sad to be honest. I mean not even a train system? They had that in GTA San Andreas, that's 2004.
  2. kyodavid

CDProjekt Red Devs Hope you read this.

Promotional video by CDPR says they are making a fully immersive open world experience, with NPC all doing their different daily rountine. Mega multi level buildings that we can actually go in. What a bunch of lies. You know what we got, police AI can only chase you on foot, they can't even...
  3. kyodavid

DLC/Expansion suggestion

You forgot the stupid AI interaction outside of quest, totally none existent car driving AI. Have you notice no one ever does jogging, jumping, no one rides Bikes, Motorbikes, and other transport. Everyone just walks and drive a vehicle on a invisible line, when you put a car in front, they...
  4. kyodavid

Upgrade Open world experience is needed, but probably won't happen because of money.

There are 4 joytoys, 2 more in a "high end bar" area where you need to complete a certain quest before you can get in. But don't bother looking for them, they have the exact same animation, not much effort is put in them. Heck, not much effort is put in anywhere other than main quest and side...
  5. kyodavid

Upgrade Open world experience is needed, but probably won't happen because of money.

Very implausible, given the size of this game, a total AI overhaul, built in city rails, fun activities to do in the city, mini games, romances and many features that suppose to happen in a open world game. Would take years to do. All the fake promise, they dare call it a fully immersive...
  6. kyodavid

I do believe they planned all these details in the development plan, however, the board of directors shovel down a release date to their face, the pandemic did not help either, so all these details are cut short, removed, or hauled, simply because developers are no longer calling the shot on the...
  7. kyodavid

Let's hope so, overall I wouldn't say Cyberpunk 2077 is a bad game, but it feels pretty much the same as other AAA open world titles, they shouldn't have made so many fake promises about the open world experiences, if they cannot fulfill them. Lack of transport option (only running, driving car...
  8. kyodavid

The board of directors probably won't approve spending massive time and money on improving the game, they would much prefer if the game developer continue making news game now that Cyberpunk is "out the door". They will allow them to make DLC, because those generates income, but improving...
  9. kyodavid

Just the Main story and side story cut scenes animation, other AI mechanic is trash.
  10. kyodavid

Pretty much the same as Witcher 3, great story, pretty good game mechanics, amazing voice acting (main story/side story vice). But the open world is hollowed, even with the amazing view, the world is merely created to service the main and side quests. With all the important open world details...
  11. kyodavid

Great Story, Great Animation, Hollowed AI, Hollowed Open world experience.

Totally agree, it is exactly what I said.
  12. kyodavid

Great Story, Great Animation, Hollowed AI, Hollowed Open world experience.

Pretty much the same as Witcher 3, great story, pretty good game mechanics, amazing voice acting (main story/side story vice). But the open world is hollowed, even with the amazing view, the world is merely created to service the main and side quests. With all the important open world details...
  13. kyodavid

Music from teaser trailer 7 years ago

Music: "Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier performed by Archive Yes you are right, didn't copy down the whole information from the information tags in the trailer, my bad. Say moderator, could you recommend this music to the correct people of CDPR? Much thanks.
  14. kyodavid

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

15. kyodavid

Very cool 1606463008 Well, the cop idea was from 7 years ago, I think back then, the scope and scale of the game is not as big as the one they created today. 1606463107 I mean, they made tons of new music for this game, even this song was owned by CD project red, purposely created for this...
  16. kyodavid

"Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier The music should be in the game right? I feel for all the gamers who watch the initial trailers and loved the game concept, but due to various events, didn't make it to play the game that is coming out soon, I think this music in the game will...
  17. kyodavid

UI design and color scheme improvement polls, which type are your favorite

I saw a post on youtube that there are complains about the UI they showed on the trailers and videos. I wonder what other players prefer. I sum up 3 types, but maybe there are other design I didn't think about. Personally, I prefer UI changes as Cyber implants changes, so for example if i get a...
  18. kyodavid

Ultimate Villain suggestion

Yay, someone finally agree with my idea of AI villain lol, being the OP that is rewarding. Yeh, other ideas such cooperations as the villain type is also cool, but ultimately what I really want is the story to be epic, and epicness cannot be forced. A example would be ESV:Skyrim, the main story...
  19. kyodavid

I agree, but what I actually mean is the characters are memorable, you won't forget main characters in the Witcher series, but you can easily forget about the story. As I did with Withcer 1 and 2, I like those game and the characters, but the story faded. 1545127270 The witcher world and the...
  20. kyodavid

TW3 have a fine story, but not great and certainly not epic. The character development is epic, but not the story IMO. I'll probably remember the story about Geralt saving Ciri from the wild hunt, but beyond that, not too much to talk about. Saving the world theme is kinda cliche too for open...
Top Bottom