Search results

+
  1. kyodavid

Upgrade Open world experience is needed, but probably won't happen because of money.

Pretty much the same as Witcher 3, great story, pretty good game mechanics, amazing voice acting (main story/side story vice). But the open world is hollowed, even with the amazing view, the world is merely created to service the main and side quests. With all the important open world details...
  2. kyodavid

Great Story, Great Animation, Hollowed AI, Hollowed Open world experience.

Pretty much the same as Witcher 3, great story, pretty good game mechanics, amazing voice acting (main story/side story vice). But the open world is hollowed, even with the amazing view, the world is merely created to service the main and side quests. With all the important open world details...
  3. kyodavid

Music from teaser trailer 7 years ago

"Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier The music should be in the game right? I feel for all the gamers who watch the initial trailers and loved the game concept, but due to various events, didn't make it to play the game that is coming out soon, I think this music in the game will...
  4. kyodavid

UI design and color scheme improvement polls, which type are your favorite

I saw a post on youtube that there are complains about the UI they showed on the trailers and videos. I wonder what other players prefer. I sum up 3 types, but maybe there are other design I didn't think about. Personally, I prefer UI changes as Cyber implants changes, so for example if i get a...
  5. kyodavid

Ultimate Villain suggestion

Well, the wild hunt boss is quite cliche, meaning you know, he is just the classic bad guy for our hero to fight. so I don't think we want to make someone similar to that again, you really want the villain to be smart, and the hero, smarter or braver. Plot twist like Bioshock infinite is also...
  6. kyodavid

Eye implants

I am fascinated by the idea of eye implants. If we are talking civilian usage, the eye implants can directly show the GPS route in our retina, so that we don't have to look at a screen or map anymore, everything can be display on our retina. It can be use as a camera, recording everything we...
  7. kyodavid

Easter Egg implants - Terminators designs in Cyberpunk

I While they are human-like machine and not human, to be honest, in the world of Cyberpunk, with enough implants, can we really distinguish ourselves from them? They have AI level same or above human, and scanners that see all threats just like the demo. Not sure if the team have already...
  8. kyodavid

Unique items and implant upgrades

One of the problem I have with witcher 3, is that we always go to new area to upgrade our gears, and the previous merchants are forgotten. If we are hoping for a more realistic feeling to the game, then as the game progresses, the previous gear merchant should have some unique items or gears...
  9. kyodavid

Game Tagline and design suggestions.

I feel like the game trailers so far are missing a tagline. A key concept the game is trying to tell us. "It's not about what you gain, its about what you lose" That's my tagline suggestion, as we morph ourselves more into machine, we gain all these machine-like abilities, but we also would...
  10. kyodavid

Enemy design suggestions

For Enemy Boss design, or some high level enemies I think it will be cool if the enemy can also use the "bullet time" abilities shown in the video, like that scene in "Justice league", where the flash found out that Superman can react in the same time speed as him. It would be interesting to...
  11. kyodavid

Story line suggestions!

I really like the story arc in witcher 3, the part the wildhunt attacks the witcher castle, the witcher castle always felt like a home to me, and being forced to flee from it, makes the story more unpredictable and the uncertainly of the characters future gave a much stronger adventure feel to...
Top Bottom