Search results

+
  1. Feiabel

Customization seems so limited/poor..

Anyway after the annoncement about lack off/removed TPP cutscene we now understand why the charabuilder and visual customization is so limited in the last trailer... Because we will just almost never be able to see our avatar so it was just a waste of resources, Marcin Momot confirmed it. Make...
  2. Feiabel

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

It totally depends of what you expect from a RPG... While I agree with you that Cyberpunk is probably more RPG than TES, I disagree for Baldur's Gate. Baldur's Gate have a more 'tactical' combat, and feature a full team/companion management. When Behtesda downgraded Fallout 2 into a bland...
  3. Feiabel

The graphics

Unfortunatly things repeat themeselves... After the incredible The Witcher 3 trailer from VGX in late 2013, and the huge downgrade that followed for PC. We can probably bet the same thing happen to Cyberpunk, the 2018 50min trailer was way too good to be true... While we all hoped for the game...
  4. Feiabel

The graphics

We all noticed the graphic quality drop in the last trailer it's undenyable. Still I think the outside look great, however I'm really worried about the interior... A lot of light source weren't casting shadows on NPC, it's VERY obvious and often in plain sight, it really bugs me several times...
  5. Feiabel

if there is a third person mode on motorcycles then why not on foot?

Let's hope the game would be modding friendly... I'm pretty sure the FPP limitation is only because of console hardware. On PC with modding, if CDPR want to keep the world of Cyberpunk alive for a decade they really have to make modding a thing, or at least easier than on TW3. Bethesda game...
  6. Feiabel

Preset and Slider should be the thing, it's like this in all proper chara builder since more than 10 years... and who care about 'aberation' or midget avatar? It's a SOLO RPG let people be what they want to be, it's literaly the whole point of Role Playing... And i really doubt CDPR is 'hiding'...
  7. Feiabel

I share people concern about the character builder, it seem to be lacking No body sliders at all is a very bad point, for a so called RPG...? How i'm supposed to RP if I can't create a character that look like me or like i want to be? I can't create Batou From GITS then? neither a tall slim...
  8. Feiabel

I'm frustrated by the lack of a minimap - What do you think? [POLL]

None of these... Give me a map when i press "m" but nothing on my HUD, thanks.
  9. Feiabel

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

From the showcase what I wan't to change or be improved... 1. Dialogue options clearly based on my stats and skills - Persuade [3], Intimidate[7], Seduce[2], Cower[4], etc. 2. Third person/Shoulder view during combat/exploration.(Nevermind xD) 3. Order/manage followers. (Jackie is well made...
  10. Feiabel

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I understand CDPR on their FPP decision and obviously some gameplay moment are a lot better and immersive to be played in FPP. However it's always better to give the possibility to choose between both... I for exemple always switch from FPP or TPP depending on the situation in Fallout or TES...
  11. Feiabel

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hello CDPR. I'm waiting Cyberpunk since the first annoncement... After The Witcher III I'm glad you guys want to focus more on a RPG/immersiv sim aspect. However the combat in your showcase didn't proved me that will... I'm a RPG player and while I can enjoy FPS and shooting, it's not what I'm...
Top Bottom