Search results

+
  1. Secretz

Side Activity in FREE ROAM

At least Watch Dogs had chess and the AR games...just saying. :whistle:
  2. Secretz

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Had they released this as "early access" and had a retail price equal to that, then people would've known to really temper their expectations. I was one of the people that before launch was telling people to keep their expectations in check and even I'm stunned at the condition of this game. If...
  3. Secretz

It's really dissapointing.

Agree with almost everything except the part about making it a linear game. Instead of a Besthda type game, you want an Activision or EA one? I rather have the repeating missions and collectibles with an option to explore as opposed to an on the rails Michael Bey inspired set piece extravaganza...
  4. Secretz

Explain how Watch Dogs Legion is a "copy/paste" game when their AI is light years beyond Cyberpunk 2077? Their NPC AI system is great. If I follow an NPC in that game, they go through an entire day schedule and are where their schedule says they will be and doing what they say they will be...
  5. Secretz

Just keep in mind that they had intended to release this game earlier this year before the pandemic was a widely known thing. Look at the state the game is in currently after three delays and imagine what they had planned to drop near the beginning of this year. :oops:
  6. Secretz

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

If you see a character limping, you know their leg is the weak spot. If you see a character with bandages around their ribs, you know their mid-section is the weak spot. If you see a cast on their arm, you know that limb is the weak spot. There are better ways to give visual cues of NPC weak...
  7. Secretz

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

I get the idea a growing complaint after the game releases will be that a little Keanu goes a long way, and this game has a hell of a lot more of him than "a little" of him...Silverhand Fatigue could very well be the new pandemic of 2021 if he works some player's last nerve like I'm starting to...
  8. Secretz

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

I think we need one more trailer with base PS4 gameplay alongside an actual PS4 running so we can hear how loud it's going to be.
  9. Secretz

Night City Wire Special

Was that on a Sunday or holiday or something? I only ask because living here in Atlanta, the only time I've ever seen any area of downtown looking anywhere remotely like that was at a park on a Sunday...and even then it still had more people than was shown at the times I previously noted on the...
  10. Secretz

Are you disappointed?

I imagine most console owners who remember the famous scene of the 2018 E3 trailer of V walking out of their megacomplex onto those very crowded streets of Watson will be bitterly disappointed if they expect the same kind of pedestrian density on the last-gen (and possibly current-gen) consoles...
  11. Secretz

Night City Wire Special

So Watson around 1 PM (00:50) is supposed to have less than ten pedestrians walking around because....why, exactly? And remember, that's 1 PM, not AM. I may have been willing to suspend disbelief and accept that for the low pedestrian density at around 8 PM (02:52) as some sort of curfew or...
  12. Secretz

The literal Comfort Zone – Reasons you are happy that CP2077 releases later

More time for me to enjoy Watch Dogs Legion and tomorrow start on AC Valhalla...at this point I honestly don't care that it got delayed.
  13. Secretz

What game are you currently playing

I could swear those same rumors were floating around last year yet nothing ever came about it, unfortunately. I wish Rockstar would just give the people what they want, which is an actual sequel to Undead Nightmare...unfortunately, they'll never do that so we keep hoping they'll at least throw...
  14. Secretz

Ah, cool, cool...think I might pick it up then. Thanks for the heads up!
  15. Secretz

Rate the avatar above you!

All hail our neon goddess/10
  16. Secretz

Now playing [music]

I've been listening to them all weekend...
  17. Secretz

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

The third-person view was sacrificed in the name of "immersion", so why half-ass it? I say go all the way and put out a VR version eventually. :cool:
  18. Secretz

So how are the bots when playing solo? Challenging or brain dead? And how about the AI allies? I'm thinking about buying it, but I'm not much for multiplayer, mostly because of my hours.
  19. Secretz

Rate the avatar above you!

9 out of 10, mostly for sympathy for the squirrel running for their lives in one of the forest fires...:sad:
  20. Secretz

Betrayal Or Loyalty: DeShawn *Spoiler Alert*

It may be meta-gaming, but it is what it is; I know V is less than expendable to DeShawn and he'd sell her out faster than I could blink if it made him money or got him out of trouble, so if Evelyn's offer is attractive enough? You damn skippy I'll betray him, and wont think twice about it. :cool:
Top Bottom