Search results

+
  1. NextGen1987

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Yay! Finally the alpha stage is over! Welcome beta! When game will be finished with all updates and DLCs by the end of this year, it will be awesome! I just hope cov*d will not kill me until then! Lol
  2. NextGen1987

Key Remapping

Ok, but why making step backwards and not built on what has been already fixed for TW3 (and almost all PC titles tbh), instead making the same mistakes over and over again, and to think CDPR started as PC only studio with TW1/TW2, but now we don't have basic features such key binding... kinda...
  3. NextGen1987

Key Remapping

Wow.. game sold better on PC anyway (58% on PC alone they said) and it's RPG/shooter which is best played on kb+m anyway and yet they botchered controls on PC and recommend a controller... I'm lost for words..
  4. NextGen1987

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

It must be a bug, I took just the shirt off from my male character and in first person view or in photo mode he was still wearing it.. censoring even male top? I don't think so. Also character shadows don't reflect your hairstyles and overall looks very dull.
  5. NextGen1987

Hotfix 1.04

Yep, interface and text language don't save for me too (english voices and polish subs - regardless of Steam's language) on the Steam version, everytime I have to set it in the options.
  6. NextGen1987

Key Remapping

I don't wanna be forced to use mods to fix such basic feature as key-remapping on a PC game in 2020.. But yeah, at least there is some workaround for those who wants it..
  7. NextGen1987

Key Remapping

All of the above plus please make all keys rebindable, and add an option to navigate menus with WASD too like in other current games..
  8. NextGen1987

This! It's really weird they left nudity on as default option, this way those who did not go to options to turn it off were surprised and scared as were streamers/Youtubers/whatever Lmao Youd idea is the best, it should be default option.
  9. NextGen1987

I also think it's a bug, why? Cuz you can still have nudity in inventory, so those who stream would not be ''safe'' from it lol Plus it would not make any sense to have nudity in inventory screan, and censor it everywhere esle...
  10. NextGen1987

Hotfix 1.04

Can we have an option to rebind the keys on PC please, being forced to use ''F'' to activate is not PC friendly at all Also please add barbers to the game, I wanna change my character hairstyle..
  11. NextGen1987

I was wondering why my char is not nude when taking a shower, while taking some photos or when in first person view lol Why not just modify the option ''nudity censor on'' to actually remove nudity from the game and with ''nudity censor off'' leave it uncensored for everyone else?
  12. NextGen1987

Are you disappointed?

Then why give us CC in the first place?
  13. NextGen1987

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

She said she was playing it for days, barely sleeping, and she did not find any naked man in the game beside CC, even the bathub scene has nude female and guy in his underwear... Also ads are like 90% to 10% female to male... Wow this is lame and double standards, I'm so disappointed but hardly...
  14. NextGen1987

Anyway.. back on topic, I really hope at least DLC's will add more variety to males and females looks, more different body proportions too. Maybe modders will be able to add options to add/remove scars, veins, muscles etc
  15. NextGen1987

When I played Conan Exiles with nudity on (on PC) it had full nudity both for females and males (yes including genitals, pubic hair was optional for both genders)
  16. NextGen1987

He only mentions ''sex workers'' tho, not male romance options.. 1607504273 What are you talking about, there is full frontal female nudity in sex scenes if you have nudity enabled, but there is not full frontal male nudity in the game, besides in CC. Those who played mentioned it multiple...
  17. NextGen1987

Are you disappointed?

A little bit yeah but I'm more disappointed about main story is only for 20 hours.. where Witcher 3 had 60 hours long story, so C77 has 1/3 length of that from TW3, I hope at least side quests are long and interesting.. It's strange that in a game like this we can't customize our apartment or...
  18. NextGen1987

Can we wear any clothes on any body?

Can I look like that? lol
  19. NextGen1987

Are we over-hyping the game?

Short answer yes, long answer.. I started to think the same when they said we can only have one apartment with no customization, also they changed they're mind about censoring the game it seems, I wonder how much the game will change in next year, I mean they changed many things between E3 2018...
  20. NextGen1987

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I wonder if there will be any brothels/prostitutes in the final game, and will they be wearing underwear too lol :P Yes I remember them saying nudity that nudity will be important part of the game, some situations just realistically required it, I wonder what's changed.. Some kids got offended...
Top Bottom