Search results

+
  1. Edris89

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Please make a API for cyberpunk. I am a engineer and I wanted to make some cool gadgets & apps for cyberpunk. Will you guys do it?
  2. Edris89

Support for realtime API?

Dear Cyberpunk, I am a electrical engineer and I wanted to make some cool gadgets and apps for cyberpunk. One idea is to have realtime character information showing on my raspberry pi touchscreen Or on my smart watch. Another idea is to have a LED cyberpunk logo text that's connected to the...
  3. Edris89

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Question 1; Will there be a online co-op support? Question 2: Will there be a online social hub for people to come and connect to and trade stuff? Question 3: Is there loot ? Question 4: What happens if I don't take the bot with me ? Question 5: On what hardware was the gameplay running on...
  4. Edris89

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

Add an option to go to school or buy a shard to learn kung fu or something like that. Like the matrix dope:P
  5. Edris89

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Dear Cyberpunk/CD Project RED, I have made a list for you guys that may be helpfull to give you guys some ideas for the game. Wanted to say awesome piece of gameplay! Greatjob. You guys are for the fans. Also great job off that hidden secret message. It's a reall note and not some shitty...
Top Bottom