Search results

+
  1. ash23neuro

Patch 1.31

I still don't see a reason to play more at tha moment. I finished the game in January without problems and gamebreaking bugs (one bug was speak with nomads (had to reload), coudn't start vending machine quest). Enjoyed the story and gameplay overall as corpo hacker. Waiting for something...
  2. ash23neuro

Gameplay overhaul mod

That's what I wanted. Going to replay the game now.
  3. ash23neuro

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

How I wish the game wasn't looter shooter... it's so dumb in general
  4. ash23neuro

The 2 things that this game needs most

I would love to see something like this. There could be different kind of jobs for solo (armed raids) runner (stealing data/industrial sabotage) and nomad (smuggling stuff/people). It would make life paths mater eventualy. Would make game great. Seems hard to implement and needs a lot of work...
  5. ash23neuro

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

Crafting is so much better in W3. It really makes sense to use skilled craftsman. Combining sniper rifle out of junk in the middle of NC is ridiculous. If one's V is tech oriented, should at last use apartment workbench.
  6. ash23neuro

The expansions may be world changing events **MAIN STORY SPOILERS**

After reading your post I started to think about AIs and Neuromancer, Wintermute, Armitage and came to conclusion that only AI could cure V's brain damage caused by chip. The problem of multiple story endings remains...
  7. ash23neuro

Hotfix 1.22

I'm glad some people still benefit from patches and fixes but I finished the game 4 months ago and waiting for DLC/expansions.
  8. ash23neuro

What about Multiplayer?

Was multiplayer cancelled or wasn't because art after reading a couple of recent articles I don't know...
  9. ash23neuro

What game are you currently playing

Half-Life Black Mesa atm. It's interesting to experience remade HL after 22 years. Guys responsible for it made enormous work against all odds.
  10. ash23neuro

What's up with the mod community?

No modding tools, no advanced mods. Simple.
  11. ash23neuro

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

I would like to see a mix of both in the future. Generally as Jackie said when MaxTac arrives everyone is fucked so no chance fighting against them or enormous police forces.
  12. ash23neuro

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

about incoming changes. people were dooming and glooming for past few weeks about patch notes not being released.
  13. ash23neuro

not much of QoL changes
  14. ash23neuro

To all naysayers: are you happy now?
  15. ash23neuro

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

After 100h I'm waiting for dlcs rather than patch. I don't have a lot of hope that 1.2 make me feel like replaying the game. Rumours say that free dlc and paid expansion are planned and I would love to see them but it will take a while...
  16. ash23neuro

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Maximum 5 or 4 years in the making.
  17. ash23neuro

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

After reading the list of features he was working on (e.g. implementing skills & perks, helping balance the game and economy), I came to the same conclusion.
  18. ash23neuro

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

so sad to hear that
  19. ash23neuro

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

I would never sign the petition. I'm waiting for multi since it was announced but I'm aware it won't be released sooner than in 2023 (let's hope so). Seperate dev team works on and it's going to be free for people who own the game. They mentioned monetization only for cosmetic stuff, for people...
Top Bottom