Search results

+
  1. ash23neuro

Let's talk about Fallout 2 - the best cRPG I've ever played

Hell'o guys and gals I read many post on the forum about CP2077 being/not being rpg, breaching stories, choices that matter, endings etc. A week ago I decided to play Fallout 2 again after many many years (it was released in 1997). I rember it's a game where you could do almost everything on...
  2. ash23neuro

I don't want more V/Jackie/Panam centered stories...

Hell'o there guys and gals I know a lot of you will not agree but I wish they would start a new storyline. I really don't need more stories about what happened after the game ending, for me it can stay that way. For me V story is finished. I don't want to be V anymore. NC and CP world has so...
  3. ash23neuro

Were you familiar with CyberPunk 2020 lore before you played 2077?

Hell'o there guys and gals I wonder how many of you were familiar with Mike Pondsmith's CP world before decided to dive in CDPR's 2077 vision (simple poll above). I played CP for the first time in 1995 and followed the lore of the world since then. What I mean is when CP 2077 came out I was...
  4. ash23neuro

What was your reaction after seeing 2013 announcement teaser trailer?

As the title says: what was your reaction? Mine was: Hell yeah! This is the company that can handle CP dark setting as it should be, for mature audience.
  5. ash23neuro

Let's talk aromor and weapons in terms of immersion

Hello guys and gals Game was often told to be very immersive. In some fields it is but in others it's very far from being. Don't you find it strange that a bandana or a baseball cap can have same amount of armor as an Arasaka armored helmet? I played PnP Cyberpunk 2020 and if you wanted to be...
  6. ash23neuro

After finishig CP2077 decide to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. My thoughts

Hell'o edgerunners I've been fan of PnP CyberPunk 2020 since 1995. Waited for CyberPunk 2077 since the first reveal trailer. After spending 100+ hours with CP, finishing corpo path, seing all endings, cleaning whole map from markers I didn’t want to abandon this kind of setting so decided to...
Top Bottom