Search results

+
  1. Redundancy

Chippin In - no old version planned

I truly still think both versions should exist. Reading some of the stuff that R.Talsorian has put out has made me think a bit. I'm not sure that Silverhand was supposed to be some true punk metal band. He was known as a rocker boy so maybe something between rock and punk. But what I would...
  2. Redundancy

Chippin In - no old version planned

I believe that they should have the older version in the game as I believe that song should have been made in 2020 in that universe. I could see the newer version being made closer to 2077 when the game will be. With all the deep-fake stuff going around now it would not be hard to see that...
  3. Redundancy

What gender are you going to play as?

Cyberpunk is the future right? Why not have an option to play either or during the game and have a change due to cybernetic implants. It would be interesting to see character reactions through the game or maybe change influence of story if gender is involved.
  4. Redundancy

Now playing [music]

Nightmare on Rezz Street
  5. Redundancy

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

It looks really interesting, but game engine seems heavily built from Valut 76 which is right now ridden with bugs. I believe Fallout NV was like that too when it came out. I just ended up waiting about a year or two to get it at a discount and the rest of the DLC items.
Top Bottom