Search results

+
  1. phonyguy

'Neural Lace' feature added in Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Hey CDPR, I work as a UI/UX designer and i'm very intrigued by your game, to say the least. So i made this for you and have it as an idea for the game. It's called Neural Lace and the idea behind it is - It's an ultra-thin mesh that is implanted in the skull, forming a collection of electrodes...
  2. phonyguy

How next Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer should look like:

Hey CDPR, once you have most of your gameplay mechanics in, you could hire a professional gamer to do a one-take run from one of your missions ! To showcase what's truly possible to do in your game. When i see such gameplay videos, showing the badassery you can do in the particular game, i...
  3. phonyguy

Night City crowd diversity system

Hey, so are we going to be only seeing men and women of an average age, same height, similar walking style going about the streets of Night City? or Are we going to also see elderly people, children, disabled, overly-augmented people with robotic walking style ? How about any animals ? - cats...
  4. phonyguy

Third-person perspective idea

Hey CDPR, I've seen a ton of request for TPP to be implemented into the game, now i don't know if you're considering this, but if you are, i'd like to suggest an idea on how to tie it in a believable way - make it something you have to purchase with eddies, a hardware - drone that has a camera...
Top Bottom