Search results

+
  1. Winnz

Leader Spotlight: Sigismund Dijkstra

Damn you guys really nailed the 3D design on Djigstra! The detail on the cane? The cape? The killer mischievous look in the eyes? Very impressed!
  2. Winnz

Longship thoughts - bronze power comparison.

New players make the most amusing posts.
  3. Winnz

Sigi Reuven's is premium is lacking an intro animation

I love Djig--- I mean Sigis Reuven's character, and was kind of let down when I saw that there's barely any movement in the premium version of the card. And not only that, I believe it is the only premium in the game without any intro animation whatsoever. I hope this is temporary, and that he...
  4. Winnz

Small window for an "undo"

It is currently possible with most cards, in the sense that you can right click to return a card to your hand after playing it. It only applies with some deploy effects though. Interestingly. Your opponent can see what you played when you undo it this way. Meaning you could in theory reveal...
  5. Winnz

[Bug] Protofleder deals damage from hand, not from board.

In practice, dealing damage "from hand" instead of "from board" isn't actually a very meaningful distinction. I only noticed it because it avoids Pitfall Trap, which is supposed to deny any deploy abilities a card might have when it is played on *the board*. But since the damage happens from...
  6. Winnz

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Best patch you've done in a while!
  7. Winnz

Turning off V-sync murders GPU

As the title suggests, if you turn off V-sync in the settings, the GPU will crank up to full 100% usage, even if the graphics are at low.
  8. Winnz

Introducing Crimson Curse — the first card expansion to GWENT!

You must be new to Gwent if anything you mentioned seems out of the ordinary. The only really busted card here is Plumard, because it is guaranteed to be above curve. But that's expected for monsters.
  9. Winnz

Bluedream & Pitfall Trap Bug

It's a very obvious bug, and there's no reason it shouldn't be fixed. Pitfall works on cards played from hand, deck, created units, those returned to hand by Emhyr, and even the ones played through vicovaro medic, which specifically steals a bronze unit to play from your opponent's graveyard...
  10. Winnz

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Why did you move away from the idea of making artifacts less binary, and instead only having a straight up removal option to deal with them? Would it simply take too much work to implement such a change? As of right now almost all of the artifacts have been nerfed since the launch of homecoming...
  11. Winnz

Meteorite Powder Promo Starts Today!

There's no way you can make the argument that you "lost" your premium collection when you had several months to craft it. + All the endless free scraps you would have leftover.
  12. Winnz

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned for being a nitpicker.
  13. Winnz

Detonation of Dragon's Dream is inconsistent

Guys, this isn't complicated. It doesn't trigger in round 3, because the game ends after you pass, it doesn't become your opponent's turn, therefore their third turn never starts and it doesn't trigger.
  14. Winnz

Updated rank and progression system — what’s new?

Close, but I don't think that's exactly how it works. A single peice is not an entire rank. You lose a peice every single loss. It's just that if you have no more peices to lose, instead of instantly demoting to the previous rank, you will need to lose twice in a row at the lower (higher?)...
  15. Winnz

My very own Ultimate Gwent Set

That's insane.
  16. Winnz

[New ability-idea] Timer-based effects

This is already a thing, you're a year late mate.
  17. Winnz

Homecoming Reveal

CDPR always delivers. Don't let the naysayers demotivate you! This is hands down amazing. The quality on the visuals is absolutely insane, and regardless of subjective taste is objectively miles above what we had before in terms of graphic fidelity. Very excited about seeing reworked Gwent...
Top Bottom