Search results

+
  1. N

Someone's making their own 1.3 Patch?

My thoughts exactly. He's so desperate to hear anything new from CP2077 that he can't help but write something about it almost every 2 or 3 days. Most of his articles are clickbaits anyway. No wonder why he works for Forbes...
  2. N

So.... it's 2 weeks to E3...

Couldn't agree more. Cyberpunk 2077 truly is more of an experience than a game.
  3. N

[POLL] V's partner

True, but Panam is the only one who is willing to actually help V.
  4. N

[POLL] V's partner

Panam because she's the only one who truly cares about V.
  5. N

What is your favorite moment in Cyberpunk2077?[SPOILERS]

It has to be Ghost Town for me, especially the part at the Sunset Motel.
  6. N

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

Good post. To give you some perspective, I'm playing the PC version and I've put more than 400 hours in the game. That alone should tell you that I absolutely love the game. However, from a technical point of view, I'm not afraid to admit that the game is an utter mess, amateurish even...
  7. N

What about Multiplayer?

I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going be CDPR's last single-player-only AAA game. From a technical point of view, the game is clearly too buggy to support multiple players at once and CDPR knows it. They would have to completely redesign the game and that's not gonna happen. Judging from the content...
  8. N

What would Fix the game for you?

More ambient music when exploring the city on foot or when you drive with the radio turned off.
  9. N

Post Your Desktop

Here's mine:
  10. N

I don't want more V/Jackie/Panam centered stories...

I find Night City in the 2020s extremely interesting. It looks like the city was way darker and more bleak than in 2077. I also think the Atlantis is much more interesting than the Afterlife. You can even see the city's skyline from the top floor. I also get the feeling that Johnny's opinion...
  11. N

I don't want more V/Jackie/Panam centered stories...

I love pretty much any character in the game, so as long as it's story content I'm all for it. I also think that an expansion set in the 2020s and centered on Rogue would be a good idea. I love how dark and gritty Night City is in the 2020s. The Johnny Silverhand flashbacks are extremely...
  12. N

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Patience. I wouldn't be surprised if CDPR delayed the patch until March because of the ransomware hack. They have already said fixes and updates "may take a backseat for a while".
  13. N

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

I expect patch 1.2 to be a bit bigger than patch 1.1 because the development team will have more time to QA the game if they release it at the end of February. Patch 1.1 was released not too long after Christmas, so the development team only had about 2 weeks. Maybe we will see more substantial...
  14. N

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I wouldn't expect any new story content for Panam this year. The Free DLC packs will probably be very similar to Witcher 3's, which included new armor sets, some alternative looks for major characters, New Game+, and minor stand-alone side quests. Hopefully, we will get an expansion at some...
  15. N

Show me your outfit of choice!

16. N

Is this game an rpg?

In my opinion, an RPG needs to have a strong emphasis on combat, requiring you to develop your character's abilities to overcome more difficult challenges as you progress through the game. Cyberpunk 2077 has very few combat encounters and many main jobs only require you to interact with...
  17. N

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

I absolutely love the game, and this comes from someone who is not easily satisfied. The game is not a fail in my eyes (PC version at least), so please guys speak for yourself. I honestly couldn't care less what happened with the game behind closed door. I just hope CDPR keeps improving the game...
  18. N

Male V vs Female V?

Both are very good. I'd say I slightly prefer male V. I like the way he says "choom" :)
  19. N

After finishing the story I feel extremely empty inside

The Temperance ending is very good too. Johnny started out as a selfish asshole that had zero regard for anyone but himself, and through his journey with V, becomes a better man after death. In the end, he has to live in V's body, knowing he caused the death of his only friend. Call the game...
  20. N

After finishing the story I feel extremely empty inside

I felt the same way, TC. I started as a Nomad, romanced Panam, and got the Star ending. It was so bittersweet. I cried like a little bitch, and I couldn't start a 2nd playthrough until after 2 weeks had passed. I needed time to emotionally recover. I envy those who have never played the game so...
Top Bottom