Search results

+
  1. HOPA83

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Great job once again accomplished by cdpr! A big thank-you. After a long break from this game, I decided to get back into it, by recreating a character and also discovering ghost freedom, too many things seem to have changed! This only promises happiness! And for me nothing changes, this game...
  2. HOPA83

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

Yes it's better for you that you don't talk about other things, and the right direction indeed, a dlc after 2 years that will be incorporated in the middle of the story from two years ago, with the same ends, same beginning: it is zero. As for other nonsense, as you say, if you're a carpet...
  3. HOPA83

Sometimes I tell myself that they should simply resell the license to enthusiasts who would go in the right direction with this universe which is a nugget of possibility of immersion and RPG sooner than chasing money. Because what they've become since the days of the witcher 1 is nothing but a...
  4. HOPA83

The whole point of modding maybe but don't forget the latest consoles that can't benefit from the mod, in my case as a good fan I made it on both platforms and platinum on both platforms ( yes I'm crazy) but I was a fan. Currently, I am not talking about what I have already said in other posts...
  5. HOPA83

I just looked a bit at the modes... there are some crazy things... like the metro... vehicle fights... but hello? 2 years ! But what did they do? Hello ? Apartment .. change of look ... clothes / weapons one or two cars ... ok basic things ... IN 2 YEARS Hello? No frankly ... it's disconcerting...
  6. HOPA83

Personally, I no longer expect anything from the patches. At some point honestly you have to stop. What's the point of adding candy today. You just need the sequels. But OK. By dint of waiting for so long even if she came out tomorrow it wouldn't prevent me from sleeping. I turned the game over...
  7. HOPA83

Photo mode problem

Yay nice see, i go check that right here right noooow ..... ! ( grave ^^ :D)
  8. HOPA83

Photo mode problem

Hi everyone, i have a problem with the photo mode, when i try take a screen, my folder in : C:\Users\************\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077 stay empty, i have try delete this folder and try take a screen, that creat a new folder in my C:\Users\************\Pictures\ but stay always empty ... if...
  9. HOPA83

Pas de suites DLC pour l'histoire de V ?

Bah aux dernières nouvelles sur un tweat officiel il n y aurait qu'un seul et unique dlc de prévus donc à voir dans l avenir mais je pense qu avec tout ce qu il y a eu autour du jeu a sa sortie ça risque d être compliqué 😭
  10. HOPA83

Cyberpunk freezes and crashes my computer, requiring hard boot (played over 50 hours)

Could your problem be caused by a mod you tried to install? 'Cause you played 50 hours and now black hole, it's really strange indeed try running a game file check for see ;)
  11. HOPA83

Big problem to think about

Hello, Even if unfortunately it comes mostly from the players, who play, the games that everyone plays because they are the best decks of the moment and because they are not able to create their own games... I find that this is really the major black point concerning the game and which in the...
  12. HOPA83

Patch 1.52

Hmmm a new patch for April ? :p
  13. HOPA83

Elden ring question

Personally, I don't really understand the crazy hype for this game... ok, that's good, we're free to wander around, explore... we fight a bit on bosses that end up falling... and then... .? Graphically it's nothing exceptional, the universe is like all depressing dark frontsofware games ... in...
  14. HOPA83

What game are you currently playing

That's what I thought we are at least two :D:D:D
  15. HOPA83

Patch 1.52

Always a pleasure to see the announcement of a new patch while passing on the forum ! I'm going to take a shower with the nomads ! (y)
  16. HOPA83

What game are you currently playing

I have a very big problem since cyberpunk ... I can't appreciate and be fully on another game ... I am the only one like that or there are others too ? :rolleyes:
  17. HOPA83

A crazy video showing mods with 1.5

But precisely these people should be solicited to work with them and bring this stuff officially in the game and on all platforms, because what they are doing is simply crazy! And that's what I don't understand, it would bring so much... it even seems obvious to me !
  18. HOPA83

A crazy video showing mods with 1.5

I find these mods just insane, especially being able to drive and shoot at the same time, the immersion is crazy. But why are these things not officially incorporated into the game? I think especially for consoles that do not have access to this kind of mode. The same also applies to vehicles...
  19. HOPA83

Share your in-game Benchmark Result

Operating System: Windows 10 System Manufacturer: MSI System Model: MS-7A33 BIOS: 5.H0 (type: UEFI) Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.9GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16328MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 12 Card name...
  20. HOPA83

Query about (Not) Sleeping in Aldecaldo Camp (patch 1.5)

same for me i need leave the camp pass time ... go back to panam give her a hug ( when i can ) and only after i can sleep in the camp with she ... there is not this problem with judy ... and maybe the same for river ward i have not try with him
Top Bottom